GT500KR

Anyone know what's going on with Stang Mafia

Still nothing....I am sure there is a larger problem than just Sprint by now.

I'm getting this:

Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")

* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.

* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.

* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing

I saw this on the news:

Picture135.jpg

I'm getting this:

Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")

* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.

* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.

* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing

I saw this on the news:

Picture135.jpg

That's a DNS error. When a server goes down, it is removed from DNS. It take a little while for it to be removed throughout the Internet.

I want to make sure that the cuts are square and even. I'm know for cutting crooked lines plus I can't get the car high enough to work under it like that. I am going to let the dealer do it. They are going to call it exhaust re-alignment on the work order.
The install is all part of the fun and bonding with your car. Plus you can make sure it is done right. I put mine up on the Rhino ramps last night. My mufflers were off so it sounded kind of loud.

th_Apr092009-VID00001.jpg

The install is all part of the fun and bonding with your car. Plus you can make sure it is done right. I put mine up on the Rhino ramps last night. My mufflers were off so it sounded kind of loud.

th_Apr092009-VID00001.jpg

I bond with my car quite frequently. When I was it, when I detail it, when I do the easy mods and most importantly when I drive it like I stole it. I did the mufflers on my own and I will also be putting on the rear springs and panhard bar this weekend. Working under the middle of the car without it being in the air is not my cup of tea. I would rather have alot more room to do something like that. If I had a lift, that would be another story but I don't. There are several lifts I can use but I have to travel down a gravel road and that is a no no in my book.

This will probably get deleted but here goes.....Whatup with SM anyone know?

I was banned from SM 2 months ago when I would not agree to their new terms so I'm not sure what's happening there. At one time...I heard that all posts are reviewed by the big mafia boss before they are allowed to be seen.

Time for an office pool on how long SM will last?

I check in every other day or so but it is soooo dead.

Time for an office pool on how long SM will last?

I check in every other day or so but it is soooo dead.

most have moved on to the new site. I'd post it, but the Shelby police might ban me :hide: