Sign in to follow this  
blownredss

Anyone know of any 89 CSX VNT for sale?

After selling my Lancer Shelby a yr and a half ago, and kicking myself ever since for it, I decided to look for an 89 CSX VNT which was what I wanted all along. I live in Canada, Ottawa to be exact, if anyone knows of a decent one up for sale please let me know? Great site here!

After selling my Lancer Shelby a yr and a half ago, and kicking myself ever since for it, I decided to look for an 89 CSX VNT which was what I wanted all along. I live in Canada, Ottawa to be exact, if anyone knows of a decent one up for sale please let me know? Great site here!

This is a very complete recaro seat car. The guy lowered his price to $2,500 so it is now a steel. If I didn't have the city on my back about having 7 cars I would now have 8.

001.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

015.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f7/f30/20...x-oregon-2.html

posted on turbo dodge forum, not my car. A great deal though.

Yea,

I PMed him but it is too far. Too bad, because I'd of had that car in my garage by now.

How far is too far? It cost me $3000 Canadian to get my car shipped from California to Alberta. That included transportation, brokerage, GST, A/C surcharge, etc...

$3000? Thats more than he wants for the car. I want to be able to drive it home, I'll keep lurking in the background until something comes up.

How far is too far? It cost me $3000 Canadian to get my car shipped from California to Alberta. That included transportation, brokerage, GST, A/C surcharge, etc...
Edited by blownredss

$3000? Thats more than he wants for the car. I want to be able to drive it home, I'll keep lurking in the background until something comes up.

I always ask myself "how much would I pay for a rust free numbered car locally?" and the answer always comes out to more than what I payed for my car + the transportation!

I hope you find one! Shelby Dodges are a lot of fun!

(and there should be more of them north of the border ;) )

I have a 1989 CSX for sale. I bought it new and have kept it stored in a garage the entire time I have owned it. It has 18,014 miles and has all original parts (right down to the floor mats). It is number 114. If you are interested in further information, please e-mail me at wmazei@sbcglobal.net