uno

"Chickenfoot" Sammy Hagar + Joe Satriani and...

Perhaps some of you have not heard of these gentleman, but a lot of us love them.

Take a singer and a bass guitarist from Van Halen, add an incredible guitar soloist and then give the drums to a former Red Hot Chili Peppers percussionist.

what you get is this new super-group called "Chickenfoot" If you are a Van Halen or Joe Satriani fanatic as i am, you will LOVE this new band. You get to hear a Sammy Hagar singing some power ballads and some hard rock, as well as a little bit of Joe Satriani's showboating on his guitar.

add Yngwie Malmsteen and Steve Vai to this group and the world would implode.

Perhaps some of you have not heard of these gentleman, but a lot of us love them.

Take a singer and a bass guitarist from Van Halen, add an incredible guitar soloist and then give the drums to a former Red Hot Chili Peppers percussionist.

what you get is this new super-group called "Chickenfoot" If you are a Van Halen or Joe Satriani fanatic as i am, you will LOVE this new band. You get to hear a Sammy Hagar singing some power ballads and some hard rock, as well as a little bit of Joe Satriani's showboating on his guitar.

add Yngwie Malmsteen and Steve Vai to this group and the world would implode.

Should be a great band to see live. The band name is dorky but Satriani finally got himself a vocalist.

ive heard him try to sing ONCE....ONCE and it was bad. I wish they would have taken Satriani's bassist though. stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Chickenfoot will play Cabo in October. Marji and I will be there :happy feet: :happy feet: