Sign in to follow this  
SGT-C0056

In search of: 67 Mustang coupe (White)

Hi guys,

I am looking for my lost Mustang, a White coupe, 289 2V, Auto, air, Blue interior (might be red now. its what the purchaser wanted to do). Last seen in Houston in 1987. Last known registration was either NC or SC.

7F01C165552

If anyone in those states can check with their DNV, let me know where it might be.

Thanks

EPSON002.jpg

There is a white 67 with red interior, 289 2bbl w/auto here in town for sale. Also has AC, I tried to look at the VIN, but it was covered up. Car was in terrible shape. If I get a chance this week before Thursday I will go by and check the VIN.

There is a white 67 with red interior, 289 2bbl w/auto here in town for sale. Also has AC, I tried to look at the VIN, but it was covered up. Car was in terrible shape. If I get a chance this week before Thursday I will go by and check the VIN.

Much appreciated!! Will keep fingers crossed, you never know how the stars align

I didn't see it registered in AL, but let's hope that's it and his registration expired (or that my research abilities suck and I'm wrong).

Good luck to you ! I don't think I'll ever see my '68 coupe that was stolen in south Dallas around Thanksgiving 1983... :cry:

Still looking for the car. Last registered in NC. Not an active registration on it. Maybe sitting in someone's garage or ended in a junk yard :(