• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
wmoore

Post here if you own a GT/SC

I know the registry will come along soon but, until then sound off. I would like to get some idea of who has what and how many are out there. Oh yeah, if you could list your vehicle color as well if it is a polished SC or not. Thanx in advance

I own a black GT/SC with a black whipple 550, upgrades accomplished at Quantum Performance

Edited by wmoore

SHELBY GT-C/SC O8SGT0123 ; THE 1ST 08 SAI INSTALLED WHIPPLE 550 KIT

AND 2ND WHIPPLE 550 EVER DONE BY SAI ; 1 WEEK AFTER MCCOY. :happy feet:

post-18850-1246241870_thumb.jpg

post-18850-1246241949_thumb.jpg

post-18850-1246241870_thumb.jpg

post-18850-1246241949_thumb.jpg

Edited by COBRA SCOTTY

2007 with polished Paxton and 5 speed.(installed at SAI)

Edited by shelbyguy470

I currently own a 1100 mile, 2006 GT-H/SC, 550 hp whipple, 20 inch Limited Edition CS69 wheels, Shelby gauges, foglights/brake ducts, GT-H billet caps, Tasca built

49043_jubitræf2009_017.jpg

49045_jubitræf2009_065.jpg

49044_jubitræf2009_045.jpg

:shift:

Anders

Edited by SFM6S006

Is that the factory strut tower brace? I think that's the first picture I've seen with a whipple and brace.

I currently own a 1100 mile, 2006 GT-H/SC, 550 hp whipple, 20 inch Limited Edition CS69 wheels, Shelby gauges, foglights/brake ducts, GT-H billet caps, Tasca built

49043_jubitræf2009_017.jpg

49045_jubitræf2009_065.jpg

49044_jubitræf2009_045.jpg

:shift:

Anders

Anders, very, very nice. SAI, youve got to be able to do what TASCA can do, come on and I will send you my car.

Edited by H0050

2007 white GT/SC factory ordered with polished Paxton and factory invoiced Carrol Shelby signature, installed and signed PRE-dealer delivery by SAI. SAI Paxton supercharger #81. (half were sold to aftermarket installations that year)

OK, I know we have at least 4 more guys out there. I know we are missing AT LEAST Adam, Roger, and I know there was a guy from WI..I think he is on a Yacht (sp) team and someone else has a paxton, with black wheels who drags the hell out of it. Where is everybody? LOL

I got my 550 Polished Whipple installed at Tasca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by carnut12

Is that the factory strut tower brace? I think that's the first picture I've seen with a whipple and brace.

I saw his car at Tasca, it was there for a while. The engine is lowered if I remember correctly.

I saw his car at Tasca, it was there for a while. The engine is lowered if I remember correctly.

Ah ok thanks. Dig-it was mentioning this as an option this past weekend. Think he said they have done this on a car at Tasca.

Yeah you know its a Whipple of course!!!

we installed it @SAI one of the first 550 whipple installs ser# 140 3831

Edited by 07-2937

I think he was Las Vegas

Not sure about that...The Grabber (Cobra Scotty) was the only one done as of two months ago that was on 08 with a Whipple 550 by Vegas... unless he went sometime in June which I guess is possible.

Edited by Hardluck33

Not sure about that...The Grabber (Cobra Scotty) was the only one done as of two months ago that was on 08 with a Whipple 550 by Vegas... unless he went sometime in June which I guess is possible.

This comment in this post lead me to believe it was SAI.

Congrats at getting your car done I am going with the 550 whipple as well. Everytime my phone rings I hope its BUD from SAI, someday he will call.........

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=668345