Tammy

Anyone interested in Secret Santa?

Wait WAIT WAIT JUST A MINUTE. This is HOT off the press Snoop has joined in! Yes you heard right hold on let me re-DO our master elf'in lis

We now have

Rob- Pm'd and ready

Ruffy-PM'd and ready

Snoopy- I mean scgt PM'd and ready!

Tammy- Of course i know my own address so i'm all set

Waiting to here from elf's:

Carnut

MM1

Requis

And others that want to play with reindeer games with us.

I'll reframe from a comment but i just can't. Of course we are all good how do you think we got away spending that much money on a car with spouse approval. :headspin:

Snoopy are you OFF AGAIN?

Edited by tammy

I'll reframe from a comment but i just can't. Of course we are all good how do you think we got away spending that much money on a car with spouse approval. :headspin:

Maybe that's why I only got a v6! :doh:

Tony what a man!!!!! Not many would admit to being ummmm how should i put this less than wellllllllll coming up a weeeeeeeee bit nah i just won't do it Tony i will shut up now you have said it all and been a Man about it.

Snoop go sit in the damn corner until you can play well with others again. You and Dub should go eat lunch one day hell ya'll would never come home. You'd both be sitting there trying to figure out what to order. :tease:

Tony they are getting there thongs in a wad cause you declined to play with them.

What the hell. I linked to a stupid santa smiley, and it replaced it when anyone other then me looked at it. It showed a santa on my machine, but I had my wife go to it, and it's a big FU.

Sorry bout that. Never linking to that smiley site again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

- Tony

Snoopy are you OFF AGAIN?

reframe

rename

regain

refrain :doh:

Yeah instead of using your spell check on me dude get on the list.

All set

MM1

Ruf

Rob

SCGT

Tammy

Need to hear from the rest of you and ..

Carnut

Requis

You guys report to the PM box please

Y'all better tell Tammy Boy what's gonna happen if she keeps bringing up the Thong Boy reference.....

Tony - we're cool. I just couldn't understand the image. Please stop making excuses for having a V6 - man, your car will haul butt! You don't have to have a 427 side-oiler to get respect here - just a Mustang! (and a sense of community!)....we're not into di*k waving 'round here!

OMFG - is that a...PURSE avatar? :doh: This changes everything....

Next thread: Getting in Touch with the Sensitive Side of your Mustang... :finger::censored::redcard:

Edited by RUFDRAFT

Tony - we're cool. I just couldn't understand the image. Please stop making excuses for having a V6 - man, your car will haul butt! You don't have to have a 427 side-oiler to get respect here - just a Mustang! (and a sense of community!)....we're not into di*k waving 'round here!

I was joking - do I need to bring my wife in for a reference?! :hysterical2:

- Tony

Ruffy i asked for help getting a nice avatar and since things where slow moving around here i started to shop a bit for my gift to send out and well i found ME something. I wanted to save to show Dub when we comes home so i saved it as my avatar until i can get something better. And you never heard me say anything about a Thong besides you boyz have them wadded sometimes that's all I said. BTW love your new avatar that's a keeper with me but the BOYZ may boycott your ass for that.

You're right. I'm not allowed in any more dealerships. :finger:

At least untill that big garage is all done so you can store the Mach 1, Boss, and Bullitt. We know there comming.

Who's the old guy? :finger:

Oh no no more. :doh:

Your gonna need 3 more stalls before this is all said and done. :ohsnap:

Official list:

Ruf

Rob

Tammy

MM1

Carnut

SCGT

We still have plenty of time for other who wanna play reindeer games!

And the purse is staying! :finger:

Although the old guy on the tractor is an option.

Notice how she keeps changing the order of the list?

First it was alphbetized - then she put me on Top! :hysterical2: :happy feet: :hysterical2:

I'm not kidding about the purse.

This isn't Miatasunleashed. :rant:

I changed the purse now just get that "thing" outta my face. And the order of the list has nothing to do with this. You are not on top of anything around here till you change that avatar!

Nope, your good. This list will be finalized on Friday, this week. :happy feet:

Cool!!! Can't believe I almost missed this thread. :banghead:

PM being sent now.