blueshawk

Bought the new Shelby GT headrests

Looking to purchase this item, but i don’t think they have it in stock anymore, i am only able to purchase the 2 tone headrest. Does anyone know if the color will match? I don’t want to spend $300 to have a headrest that doesn’t match the interior.

Looking to purchase this item, but i don’t think they have it in stock anymore, i am only able to purchase the 2 tone headrest. Does anyone know if the color will match? I don’t want to spend $300 to have a headrest that doesn’t match the interior.

Get the covers, they look exactly the same, at least mine do.

Can someone post a link to these? I'm only seeing this one http://www.shelbysto...-63611a08-s.htm and its only $80. Doesn't say Shelby GT either.

That is the ones I have, they also made full Headrests, not sure if they still do, they were like $300. I think those said GT or GT/SC.

Check the order info on the Two Tone ones...these are all custom made and they say stripe or solid colors available....you can order exactly what you want!! I think it is $270 for the pair.

Hope that helps.

Andy.

• Dare to be different!

TerlinguaHeadrest.jpg