sharon

Limited Edition Shelby Strats Guitar

Everyone,

I just got word that Fender has shipped all 100 out to dealers.

Unfortunately, that means I can't get them for you - I'm so sorry!!!!

They should be in the market for $1299 or so. Since a regular Amer Std Strat is only slightly less than that (with no Shelby coolness), I think it's a cool thing to buy, best of luck to you all.

This sucks.. I wanted to be able to hook you all up! cry.gif

Jer

Guess no added value for TS members on this purchase... :hysterical3:

Thats cool...Plenty of things out there for me to buy...no reason to give ALL my money to SA.

I ordered one yesterday from a shop in Florida, shipping details were confirmed and should arrive on thursday.

Everyone,

I just got word that Fender has shipped all 100 out to dealers.

Unfortunately, that means I can't get them for you - I'm so sorry!!!!

They should be in the market for $1299 or so. Since a regular Amer Std Strat is only slightly less than that (with no Shelby coolness), I think it's a cool thing to buy, best of luck to you all.

This sucks.. I wanted to be able to hook you all up! cry.gif

Jer

Thank you for trying!!!!!!!!!!!

These Strats will be something nice for the Shelby aficionados... I have one of the black SGT ones (Mexican), and this one promises to be a far nicer instrument. PLUS the signature!

As for the Hot Rod Gibsons being mentioned here... Those are GREAT Les Pauls, BTW... Red only, I think. It was a collaboration with Hot Rod Magazine.

The pickup covers are blued like a heated exhaust pipe, lots of other nice details... really cool guitars. Played and sounded fabulous, as well.

If anyone wants 'em, PM me... I'll take a look around and find one for you.

Jer

(Guitar Center General Manager)

wanted and searched for a blue robot for what seemed like forever.....eventually gave up after getting the no return calls and general run around from the local guitar center mgr....

sure wish I knew that was your gig back then.......oh well......should have known better and asked here......but I never did.... :censored:

wanted and searched for a blue robot for what seemed like forever.....eventually gave up after getting the no return calls and general run around from the local guitar center mgr....

sure wish I knew that was your gig back then.......oh well......should have known better and asked here......but I never did.... :censored:

The Gibson Les Paul Robot first run in blue? Yeah, I got that. Its for sale too. :drool:

The Gibson Les Paul Robot first run in blue? Yeah, I got that. Its for sale too. :drool:

Ha... Silver Blueburst Robot First Run... that's a great memory for me - I sold 31 of those, they were killer.

I have #1002, my birthday's October 2nd, and the GC Manager who had it let me have it.

They are available used, a wide range of prices out there, depending on condition.

If you have any charger/power adapter issues, PM me, I think I still have spares.

As for the Shelby Legacy Strat, I still feel horrible. Sorry, guys.

Jer

Edited by Jer

Which GC were you dealing with? I was running the Carle Place, NY store back then.

Jer

Which GC were you dealing with? I was running the Carle Place, NY store back then.

Jer

Paramus NJ I think, the one on route 4, called, went there numerous times,

was always promised and promised........no problem they said...... :talkhand:

I got lazy and waited and by the time I realized they werent going to come through.....

I couldnt find one new..........

not interested in used.........oh well, It wasnt meant to be.........

I get my rocks off with a mike stand anyway............so I'll be ok.

Edited by mywickedshelby

is there anything you dont have? :headscratch:

oh yeah.......a GT350~! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

You walked right into that one funny man! :salute:

:finger:

:redcard:

:salute::rant2::lurk::shift::mail::cry:

Did I leave any out?

:hysterical:

whats a few zings amongst friends?

besides.........looks like you get the last laugh..........

Edited by mywickedshelby

hi sharon excuse me f wrong but s ths your last post on ths guitar that you got us all excited about ?can we get a detailed explanation as to what happened?

I'm out because it's not what was originally presented by Sharon, but, I did see one on Amazon for the $1299 asking price and free shipping. Maybe someone here that really wants it can get it.

I'm bringing both of mine along with me to Granbury to see if I can have Carroll sign them there.

A year ago I bought one of the Shelby GT Mexican strats and this year I brought it to OSHKOSH to have Carroll sign that one but it didn't work to my favor as he got sick and couldn't sign anything for anyone that had there car in Mustang Car show.

I'll try agian in Granbury if it doesn't happen o'well at least the guitars will have a little road cruize and cool story to them.

hi sharon excuse me f wrong but s ths your last post on ths guitar that you got us all excited about ?can we get a detailed explanation as to what happened?

Yes please let us know what the story is? I bet it had to do with Fender stating that they had to sell them to guitar stores.

HEY!

I just got word that Fender is sending me a few of the guitars!

happy%20feet.gif

I have the list I kept for the past few weeks, I may have just enough to satisfy my TS friends, I won't even bring them out of the warehouse until I'm sure all of TS gets first shot.

Anyone who HASN'T gotten on my list, PM me with your email address and contact info, I'll reach out to you when they arrive...

Jer

Good deal man!

I don't want one of these, but I will definitely keep you in mind next time I buy a guitar! I've been wanting a new one for a while now, just not sure what yet....

The guitars are here!

I got 5 of them, all that was left...Fender is now sold out.

PMs have been sent to the first 5 people on my list.

If I don't hear back in 48 hours, I'll move on down the list.

Jer

Edited by Jer

The guitars are here!

I got 5 of them, all that was left...Fender is now sold out.

PMs have been sent to the first 5 people on my list.

If I don't hear back in 48 hours, I'll move on down the list.

Jer

OK, so, my list has been satisfied... anyone else who would like one of these guitars, please contact me via PM, or send direct email to jgervasi@guitarcenter.com.

I'm shipping them tomorrow.

Jer

OK, so, my list has been satisfied... anyone else who would like one of these guitars, please contact me via PM, or send direct email to jgervasi@guitarcenter.com.

Jer

thanks JER although i didnt get back to this forum soon enough to get higher on your list for this guitar, thank you for getting a few of these for team shelby members who what i was led to believe from sharon were the original intended buyers the quitar was being produced for Sharon last response in this forum which she started was that she didnt have enouhg people on the list and maybe next year..She never responded to anymore questions on this forum regarding the guitar yet obvously the guitar was produced why then dd they not get enough guitars for the members on the list if the guitar had been produced?or some response as how those team shelby members on the lst who wanted one could get one?if the quitar was produced SHE said maybe next year why would they make them next year?how many members were on the list?ts all to wishy washy for me

/

/?

I know that Sharon introduced the idea to us about the guitar and I am sure they had plans to have each one numbered and signed by Carroll but its probally some corporate White Collar fuddy duddy at Fender that insisted that they had to be sold to guitar stores. The deal went through but obviously there were some hiccups along the way I still bought the guitar because its an AMERICAN STRAT and you can actually play it plus it is limited to 100 and is really frickin cool. If you have a little extra cash burning a hole in your pocket it is a good investment. I am 99% sure the value will never go below the $1,300 price tag

Jer

All sold out!

Congrats to those that bought them, they're very cool guitars, and a unique collectible Shelby item!

Jer

I received my guitar today. :happy feet: These things are badass. :rockon:

Thanks Jer, for taking care of us. :beerchug:

You're welcome, enjoy the guitar!

Jer