tesgt350

"FACE BOOK" can get you into trouble........

This must be one of those times when it is good to be old. I have no use for any of them in my life. Heck, when I want to be in touch with a friend, I pick a phone (oftentimes a land line). :D

Jim

She still has a case medically, the depression can turn into manic depressive illness and many depressed patients initially had depression then it turned out they have bi-phasic manic depression...so yes she still can go to the bar and be depressed...she still can laugh and be depressed. only her physician who knows her can decide!

I don't use them at all either David but clearly she got herself into trouble!!

IMO it's a dumb site.... :doh: if you want to know anything just call me on the phone..... :call: otherwise MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS..... :poke:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Sharabi may have a point you can still be depressed without anyone else realizing or seriously taking what that someone is really going through!!! Take a walk in someone else's shoes, one time is all it takes.... :lurk:

IMO it's a dumb site.... :doh: if you want to know anything just call me on the phone..... :call: otherwise MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS..... :poke:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Sharabi may have a point you can still be depressed without anyone else realizing or seriously taking what that someone is really going through!!! Take a walk in someone else's shoes, one time is all it takes.... :lurk:

What's your number? :lurk:

That is really a diagnosis that could be underrated by us doctor, some times you talk to a patient and some emotional remarks then you probe it more to find significant depression has been undetected, even when patient is smiling at the beginning, we are so consumed in the working machine that we are ignoring ourselves and the well being of our selves....Many times we take care of every one else except our selves...i have the habit of using HAM-D test which is series of questions to evaluate any hints of Depression and many times i was surprised by the high score the patient has put!

So even if what that girl had been doing in the bar and putting it on a public domain could be dumb , but that does not mean she has no depression or manic depressive illness and denied treatment...!

What's your number? :lurk:

(012) 345-6789

:rolleyes:

She still has a case medically, the depression can turn into manic depressive illness and many depressed patients initially had depression then it turned out they have bi-phasic manic depression...so yes she still can go to the bar and be depressed...she still can laugh and be depressed. only her physician who knows her can decide!

Very TRUE.

My point was, HOW Face Book and others can get you into trouble. A lot of people still don't believe that their BOSS just might be checking up on them through these sites. The BEST piece of Advice to give is: If you do NOT want anyone (and I mean ANYONE) to know about it, Do NOT tell anyone about it, Do NOT write it Down, and most of all, DO NOT PUT IT ON THE INTERNET!

kinda wish Facebook was still just for college students, but the founder got greedy and decided to open it for everyone else so they can get their ad on the site.

I think its wierd when the older people(35 and older) talk about Facebook where I work, they think they know everything about it, I been on that site when it 1st began.

Edited by ShelbyEra08