SpeedRacer

Super Snaked 40th Anniversary

Well, it came today!!!! Wish me luck in installing my Carroll Shelby branded Kenne Bell 2.8H Stage III Super Charger. This is the exact same Super Charger that's on the Super Snakes...

photo5.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

Very cool. Gook luck with the installation.

Thanks Bob... salute.gif Hopefully, it will be a smooth install.!!hysterical.gif

NICE

Great looks and crazy power..................yahoo.gif Good luck with the install Stuart.

Good luck on the installation & let us know what you think of her before & after.

NICE

Great looks and crazy power..................yahoo.gif Good luck with the install Stuart.

Dan,

Thanks... Now I can keep up with you!hysterical.gif

Stuart

Good luck on the installation & let us know what you think of her before & after.

Shelby001,

Thanks. I will give an assessment....

Stuart

Dan,

Thanks... Now I can keep up with you!hysterical.gif

Stuart

Yep, with that under the hood you'll keep up ( and pass ) just about anyone.

Looks great Stuwart! That will definately wake the beast up for sure, and I suspect that you shouldn't have any problems installing it. Just make sure to gap and install the colder plugs.

And don't forget to update the registry.

Oh yeah now you are talking Stuart! :peelout: That should put a smile on your face. :D Keep us posted on the install.

Edited by Slabo

Looks great Stuwart! That will definately wake the beast up for sure, and I suspect that you shouldn't have any problems installing it. Just make sure to gap and install the colder plugs.

And don't forget to update the registry.

Enis,

It should wake it up, just a little....hysterical.gif I've gotten the colder plugs and will gap them properly... And, I'll make sure Roger gets the registry updated! Thanks again---Bea says hi..

Stuart

Oh yeah now you are talking Stuart! peelout.gif That should put a smile on your face. biggrin.gif Keep us posted on the install.

Oh yeah...happy%20feet.gif I'm smiling and it's not even installed yet!hysterical3.gif I will give an update as I progress.superhero.gif

Enis,

It should wake it up, just a little....hysterical.gif I've gotten the colder plugs and will gap them properly... And, I'll make sure Roger gets the registry updated! Thanks again---Bea says hi..

Stuart

Please tell her that I said...

HEY BEA!

Oh yeah...happy%20feet.gif I'm smiling and it's not even installed yet!hysterical3.gif I will give an update as I progress.superhero.gif

Hey Stuart, at the Bash track day we (you, me, Andy and Bea) had our picture taken together I think it was Bea's camera? Do you have that photo? I would love to get a copy.

Thx,

-- Bob

Edited by Slabo

Hey Stuart, at the Bash track day we (you, me, Andy and Bea) had our picture taken together I think it was Bea's camera? Do you have that photo? I would love to get a copy.

Thx,

-- Bob

Hey Bob,

I'll talk to Bea and get it sent to you...

Stuart

Go Speed Racer,

Go Speed Racer,

Go Speed Racer,

Gooooooo :)

Edited by msmap

Conrats Stuart!!! Great seeing you and Bea again at the Bash!!

P.S...Dan is being modest....to keep up with him you'll need headers, smaller pulley, and a new tune!! LOL

Alex