Grabber

4th annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. May 29th, 2010

happy%20feet.gifThe Menu for our event is complete:

GRILLED GOURMET ANGUS BURGERS / WRAPS

(all wraps are made to order and can be customized)

Meal includes sandwich of your choice, a side dish and soda / water.

Angus Beef Burger: It's delicious, juicy angus burger avail with mayo, lettuce, tomato, onions. Cheese / bacon avail. $8.00

Turkey Club Wrap: Slices of premium roasted turkey, bacon, swiss cheese, tomatoes,caramelized onions, roasted red peppers, lettuce, with dijon mayo, wrapped in a sun-dried tomato flavored wrap, then grilled to perfection. $8.00

Beef and Blue Cheese Wrap: Slices of premium roast beef, Crumbled blue cheese, caramelized onions, roasted red peppers, lettuce, balsamic sauce, drizzled on a sun-dried tomato flavored wrap, then grilled to perfection. $8.00

Included Side dishes: Choice of french Fries, Cowboy beans, or coleslaw. Additional side, add $1.00

There will also be many ala carte items available for a extra charge. Espresso drinks and Fruit smoothies. Lots of different snacks and deserts like Mac and cheese wedges, fried raviolis, new york cheese cake bites and apple crescents.

Edited by Grabber
  • Like 1

I forgot to add in the side dishes to the menu which is included with the meal.

Included Side dishes: Choice of french Fries, Cowboy beans, or coleslaw. Additional side, add $1.00

southbound caravan sound good. meet a tht the tacoma mall will nail down the when closer to the event

Kathy & I will be there. We've been looking forward to returning since we pulled out of the parking lot last year. How far is Long Beach from you for the cruise?

Curt & Kathy- 08 Barrett Jackson convertible (black w/ red)

Mustangs007.jpg

Hi Rob

Julie and I are planning on attending again this year.

07 Vista Blue w/white

badtony

Hi Rob

Julie and I are planning on attending again this year.

07 Vista Blue w/white

badtony

I gotcha down Tony. happy%20feet.gif

You guys want burgers or Wraps?

Rob:

See post #84 on page 5. Racin'Randy wants to get involved and I do not see him on the list. I met he and his wife on a roadtrip to Camp 18. Nice folks who will fit right in with the group. They also have an absolutly beautiful car!

Rich

SLC

Hi,

I am new to the Shelby World as I just purchased (in Jan.) a 2010 Shelby GT500. I saw the meet and greet and was wondering how I could find out more.

Racin' Randy

Hi Randy,

SLC (Rich) told me you might want to attend the event this year. You are more than welcome to come. Please RSVP and let me know if you have a guest attending with you as well. Also....Burgers or Wrap ?

Angus Beef Burger: It's delicious, juicy angus burger avail with mayo, lettuce, tomato, onions. Cheese / bacon avail. $8.00

Turkey Club Wrap: Slices of premium roasted turkey, bacon, swiss cheese, tomatoes,caramelized onions, roasted red peppers, lettuce, with dijon mayo, wrapped in a sun-dried tomato flavored wrap, then grilled to perfection. $8.00

Beef and Blue Cheese Wrap: Slices of premium roast beef, Crumbled blue cheese, caramelized onions, roasted red peppers, lettuce, balsamic sauce, drizzled on a sun-dried tomato flavored wrap, then grilled to perfection. $8.00

There will also be many ala carte items available for a extra charge. Espresso drinks and Fruit smoothies. Lots of different snacks and deserts like Mac and cheese wedges, fried raviolis, new york cheese cake bites and apple crescents.

hey Rob, we would like some wraps , but would like others on his menu, are these 2 the only ones to pick from?

Hi Rob,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes we will come.

Randy and Myrna Stumman. 2010 Grey Metallic Shelby GT500

Could you give me the exact location in Vancouver? Thanks

Randy

post-27553-126997290544_thumb.jpg

post-27553-126997290544_thumb.jpg

Hi Rob,

Yes we will come.

Randy

BURGERS!!!

hey Rob, we would like some wraps , but would like others on his menu, are these 2 the only ones to pick from?

The menu will be pared down to the one I posted. This way she buys enough food and it does not go to waste.

Hi Rob,

Yes we will come.

Randy

PM sent.

Long Beach is about an hour, I think, from the Tacoma Mall. If you meet us on one of the onramps around Centrailia/Chehailis we can caravan down together. Last year was a blast. Can't wait to meet up again. Are you guys going to do t-shirts again this year? We missed out last year.

TWO MONTHS and COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

southbound caravan sound good. meet a tht the tacoma mall will nail down the when closer to the event

Hi Grabber,

If there is still room I'd love to show.

Myself +1 guest

Todd and TBD - 09 GT500 Vapor/Black.

There is room. I will put you on the RSVP list.

Rob,

The travelling kitchen sounds great! Have we hit 50 attendees yet?? Good times!!

Hi Randy,

SLC (Rich) told me you might want to attend the event this year. You are more than welcome to come. Please RSVP and let me know if you have a guest attending with you as well. Also....Burgers or Wrap ?

Are you guys going to do t-shirts again this year? We missed out last year.

cobra 07 (Chuck) did the shirts last year. He has not RSVP'd, so I don't know if he's coming this year.

Thanks for organizing the southbound caravan Dave. Give us a time and we'll be there. Any idea how many of us will be cruising down this year?? Dad and I will be two.

Dude, is this YOUR garage???? amazing

Hey Rob, you missed one, post #53, Curt and Kathy. I'll be starting a thread soon for the Southbound to Grabberville group. Should be quite the convoy this year. We'll try not to get in trouble with the state patrol this time.

Dude, is this YOUR garage???? amazing

:hysterical:

ComboCars1102.jpg

Edited by Grabber

One Turkey Wrap and one Beef Wrap, and 1 extra side for me.....

Long Beach is about an hour, I think, from the Tacoma Mall. If you meet us on one of the onramps around Centrailia/Chehailis we can caravan down together. Last year was a blast. Can't wait to meet up again. Are you guys going to do t-shirts again this year? We missed out last year.

TWO MONTHS and COUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a few that are meeting at exit 88 between 8:00 & 8:30, then will join the caravan from there, that might be good for you.

cobra 07 (Chuck) did the shirts last year. He has not RSVP'd, so I don't know if he's coming this year.

Thanks Rob. Looking forward to meeting some PNW owners.

As for food, two burgers would be great.

Also, a buddy next door to me has a silk screen business. I'll try to corner this weekend and see what he'd charge. Any idea how many shirts were ordered last year? I'm guessing we'd need maybe 50~75...more?

Edited by Skullkraken

I've been wanting to see a Sterling Grey GT 500, looking forward to meeting you and checking out your ride!

Rob, that's gotta be a photoshop, I can't believe Tana would let you paint your garage orange...

I've been wanting to see a Sterling Grey GT 500, looking forward to meeting you and checking out your ride!

Rob, that's gotta be a photoshop, I can't believe Tana would let you paint your garage orange...

:hysterical:

The shop needed to match the house.

Picture201-1.png