Grabber

4th annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. May 29th, 2010

It's getting close!.!.!.! Shelby crazies coming down south in the caravan from hell to Grabberville. Who will get the ticket this year??? I will call ahead and let them know we are coming so they don't get any pissed off state troopers this year...

Rob,

We will plan on attending, we should be down at your place around 10:00 am on the 29th. It typically is a 3 hr, trip from Kirkland. I hope this is accaptable,

Thank You, Jim Sauers

Rob,

We will plan on attending, we should be down at your place around 10:00 am on the 29th. It typically is a 3 hr, trip from Kirkland. I hope this is accaptable,

Thank You, Jim Sauers

Jim,

Sounds good bud. I will put you down on the RSVP list. Could you give me the details on your car. Year and color and make and your guests name. I list that on the RSVP list in post #1.

See you soon.:salute:

PS

I put you in the #10 slot on the list. I had a guy cancel that spot.

Edited by Grabber

Jim,

Sounds good bud. I will put you down on the RSVP list. Could you give me the details on your car. Year and color and make and your guests name. I list that on the RSVP list.

Rob, my friend's name is Ray and I believe he'll be solo. I'm planning to run at PIR on Friday and will post up some info about that soon. I figure there will be at least a few who will want to join me. Any idea how far the hotel is from PIR? I will also need a place to stay, preferably close to the track, on Thursday night.

-Chris

Rob, my friend's name is Ray and I believe he'll be solo. I'm planning to run at PIR on Friday and will post up some info about that soon. I figure there will be at least a few who will want to join me. Any idea how far the hotel is from PIR? I will also need a place to stay, preferably close to the track, on Thursday night.

-Chris

The hotel that I have listed in post #1 is in Batttleground. That is 5 minutes from my house. It's about 22-25 minutes from PIR. I will put your friend Ray on the list.

Jim,

Sounds good bud. I will put you down on the RSVP list. Could you give me the details on your car. Year and color and make and your guests name. I list that on the RSVP list in post #1.

PS

I put you in the #10 slot on the list. I had a guy cancel that spot.

My guest is Cindy, we drive a 2009 Shelby GT500, Black/White Strips

Thanks

post-27014-127273172385_thumb.jpg

post-27014-127273172385_thumb.jpg

My guest is Cindy, we drive a 2009 Shelby GT500, Black/White Strips

Thanks

Nice looking 500 !!!!

Grabber; I would like to RSVP;

Barbie & Jessica, 2007 GT500 Alloy Metallic.

Will be meeting up with the Tacoma southbound crowd.

This years Meet and greet will have a special tribute to Hisssss.

Rest in Peace my friend.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56347-we-lost-a-good-member-today-hisssss-killed-by-a-ied/page__view__getnewpost__fromsearch__1

2 hot dogs or 2 hamburgers will be suffice + 3 or 4 Arizona diet green tea if you please

Given the distance from Washington DC to Washington state, I haven't been able to make these fabulous meet n greets that Rob puts on. I'm especially going to miss being part of this years event, given the special nature of the Tribute to Hissss. I really wish I could swing it.

Given the distance from Washington DC to Washington state, I haven't been able to make these fabulous meet n greets that Rob puts on. I'm especially going to miss being part of this years event, given the special nature of the Tribute to Hissss. I really wish I could swing it.

+1000000

Ditto for me.....Ive always wanted to attend this event......sadly.....now more than ever.....

RIP Hissss! Prayers for your family, friends and fellow soldiers. :salute:

Brian,

I got you on the list. #52. I look forward to meeting you in person.

Rob

RSVP List.

Screen name and First name and year & make Mustang / Shelby & (color).

1. Grabber. Rob & Tana. 2007 GT500 (Grabber Orange)

2. 96 Black Pony. David. 1996 Mustang GT"S". (Black)

3. Lgs ShelbyGT, Larry & Cindy, 2007 SGT (Black)

4. RiverRunner, Rich and Donna, 07 SGT (White)

5. dave c, Dave and Sherri, 07 Shelby GT/SC (Black)

6. GTH 176, Mark Korst, 2006 Hertz

7. Autogal, Linda Galentine, 2007 Hertz

8. GTH186, Andy and Joanne Papp, 2006 Hertz

9. Stormracer, Richard/Pam, 2007 SGT (Black)

10. JSauers, Jim & Cindy, 2009 Shelby GT500 (Black/White Stripe)

11. JnJ3891, Jim & Joyce, 2007 SGT ( Black)

12. Gun Oil, Win & Sam. 2008 GT500 (red)

13. Stalwart, Stuart & Jane, 2009 KR (Red)

14. 8SGT441, Adam &Shirley, 2008 SGT (Blue)

15. 8SGT441 friend Mark, 67 Shelby GT350

16. Spring Lil Cobra. Rich & Romana. 2009 GT500 (Perf. Wht.)

17. OneTrickPony, Andy & Julie, 2010 GT500 (Grabber Blue)

18. kahmann, Ken & Jolanda, 2008 Shelby GT (Vista Blue)

19. cluscher, Chris, 07 GT500, (Black/Tungsten stripes)

20. SteelSteeds, Lance, 2008 GT 500, (Alloy)

21. mustanggt500, Nic and Diane 2010 GT500 (Grabber Blue with White)

22. Joker45, Robert & Stephanie, 2008 GT500 Super Snake (Red)

23. 500PLUS, Jeff & guest, 2007 GT500 40th Anniversary (Black)

24. dennis the menance, Dennis, 2009 Shelby GT 500 (Black with Red)

25. Missy, Missy 2007 Shelby GT 500 (Red with White)

26. glroy, Glen and Lisa 07 GT500 (black vert)

27. dthiess, Dean and Jeannie, 2009 GT500 (Ebony)

28. rogshelby2103, Roger & Robin 08 Shelby GT/SC (vista blue)

29. FordFan1. Diane & Kerry, 2008SGT (Blue)

30. Fast_Eddie Eddie & Jill, 2007 SHELBY GT500 (Peformance White with Vista Blue)

31. 08SHELBYSS ,Randy, Lorrie, Dylan, 08 SHELBY GT500 SS, (Vista Blue)

32. Slabo, Bob & Pam, 2007 GT500 40th Anniversary Vert.(Black)

33.Quadshot, Curt & Kathy- 08 Barrett Jackson convertible (black w/ red)

34. FireSnake. Leon & Cynthia. 2007 427 Super Snake (vista Blue)

35. Srv1090. Randy & Lori 2009 GT 500 (torch red w/ silver stripes)

36. Jumper2325, Reen & Karin, 2008 GT500 Vert. (Black)

37. 428CJ® Scott & Margaret 08 GT500 (Vapor)

38. GT500Ron, Ron & Kathy, 2008 GT500 (Red)

39. mustangman33, Jim and Ann. 2008 GT500 (Vapor Metalic with Black Stripes)

40. Hisssss, Mark & Barbie & Jessica, 2007 GT500 (Alloy Metallic)

41.vapor08GT500, Alex & guest. vehicle unknown at this time

42. bkdraft1, Duane & Betty, 2007 GT500, (Red w/White stripes)

43. bkdraft1's Friend: Russ & Terri, 2007 GT500 (White w/Blue stripes)

44. BadTony, Tony & Julie, 07GT500 (Vista Blue w/white)

45. racin' randy Randy and Myrna Stumman. 2010GT500 (Grey Metallic Shelby GT500)

46. Skullkraken, Todd and TBD - 09 GT500 (Vapor/Black)

47. idrathergolf, Dana, 2007 GT500 Convertible (Red w/ White Stripes)

48. DAVEJARRETT, Dave and Cheryl, 2010 GT500 (torch red with silver stripes)

49. MustangTom, Tom & Sue, 2007 Hertz

50. Soon2bGT5000, ????, 2008 GT500 ( ? )

51. clusher's friend, Ray, 2007 GT500 40th (White)

52. blkGT500nCA, Brian, 2008 GT500 (Black)

Edited by Grabber

It's getting close!.!.!.! Shelby crazies coming down south in the caravan from hell to Grabberville. Who will get the ticket this year??? I will call ahead and let them know we are coming so they don't get any pissed off state troopers this year...

As the lucky winner last year, I will offer an attorneys phone number for anyone who gets one...mine was dismissed last year....

Maybe we can do a burnout party at the rest stop again...not that I participated but it was fun to watch.

Hotel Room booked Grabber. Thanks for setting that up.

I haven't been on the forums in awhile and I'm really sorry to hear about Mark. All I can think of right now is "Thank you for your service and giving the ultimate sacrifice for your country!'

Hey everyone. I've put together a couple ideas for some T-shirts for this event. On the back of the shirt will be a memorial to Mark "Hissss" Coleman, and all proceeds of these T-shirts will go to the Coleman Family.

The image on the back of both shirts is the same.

backwdr.jpg

I'm not totally sure on pricing yet, but I should know by tomorrow. (thinking $25-30) I'll update this post when I know. Also, you'll be able to pay with the same Pay-Pal account John Farmer and I are setting up for the memorial decals.

I guess the first thing we need to do is choose between shirt "A" and "B". Then I need to get an idea of how many, and what size shirts to order, so if you're interested please post up how many, and what size(s) you want. I need this info soon to make sure we get them before the event. Thanks guys and gals!

This is the voted on Shirt

grabbershirt1.jpg

T-shirts

MY500SS-----------2-------XXL

Grabber-------------1-----------L

BlkGT500nCA-----2-------XXL,M

Joker45--------------2------XL,L

DubbsFaris---------2-------XXL

Spring Lil Cobra---1-------L

Edited by blkGT500nCA

Thanks blkGT500nCA, terrific job on both the shirt and sticker. I like the B t-shirt. Also, it looks like from the font size that Mark's name is smaller than his rank. I think the emphasis should be on his name rather than rank. Just my .02.

Edited by Slabo

I like "A" but both styles would work fine for me. 2 shirts please, size 2XL.

Unfortunately I will not be attending Rob's event this year :cry: but I would be honored to wear this shirt.

Thanks blkGT500nCA, terrific job on both the shirt and sticker. I like the B t-shirt. Also, it looks like from the font size that Mark's name is smaller than his rank. I think the emphasis should be on his name rather than rank. Just my .02.

Thanks Slabo, the fonts were off a little bit in size. I edited it so let me know what you think.

Very nice job on the shirts !!

I like "A" and need 1 in "Large"

Thanks Slabo, the fonts were off a little bit in size. I edited it so let me know what you think.

Looks great! Again, nice job. Let me know how to order.

Edited by Slabo

Very nice job on the shirts !!

I like "A" and need 1 in "Large"

Thanks Rob, I'm marking you down for a large.

Looks great! Again, nice job. Let me know how to order.

As soon as I hear back from Farmdog on the Pay-pal account name I will. We're going to have to narrow it down to either "A" or "B", so tomorrow @ noon PST which ever shirt has more votes will be the one. So far it's "A". As soon as I know the exact price on the shirts I'll post up the info here so everyone can see what's going on.

-Brian

Cant make it to Rob's, but I would like 2 shirts, both XXL, either a or b looks great to me...I'll go general consensus

I'd like an "A" size large please. Can I get mine on a white shirt? If not, no biggie.

one suggestion on getting these out...since alot of us will be at Rob's in a couple of weeks, maybe you can ship those in one box? We will split the shipping cost among us.

SLC

I'd like an "A" size large please. Can I get mine on a white shirt? If not, no biggie.

one suggestion on getting these out...since alot of us will be at Rob's in a couple of weeks, maybe you can ship those in one box? We will split the shipping cost among us.

SLC

Thanks Spring Lil Cobra! Shirt "A" is the one we're going to go with, now I just need an idea of how many and what sizes. I've got you down for a large and I'll be PMing those that have committed tomorrow with a link to where you can order.

Also, I'll be attending Grabbers event so I'll be there with everyones shirts. Anyone not attending the event can expect delivery in about 3 weeks.

Shirts will be sold for $30, and It looks like I'll be getting them for about $10 a piece. (as long as I get 50 of them) So every shirt sold will raise $20 for the Coleman family. John (Farmdog) is finalizing everything on the vinyl decals, and those should be available to ship in apx. 7-10 days.

Again, by tomorrow we'll have a memorial web page up where everyone can place their orders and make donations.

Thanks Team Shelby!!!

Brian

Edited by blkGT500nCA