robertlane

4.6L valve covers

It seems the Shelby GT covers are out of stock. Guess I will have to call Monday to see if the discount is good for a rain check. Rick

Edited by RmGardner

It seems the Shelby GT covers are out of stock. Guess I will have to call Monday to see if the discount is good for a rain check. Rick

I was told that you could not get the 15% off if it wasn't in stock. :banghead:

Edited by Hot Pony

Good time to have a sale. When you are out of stock and than you don't have to give a discount. I also noticed that the new Catalog I got in the mail has the Shelby and Shelby GT covers for $294.35 and now they are $319 something and than the discount. Rick

Edited by RmGardner

Good time to have a sale. When you are out of stock and than you don't have to give a discount. I also noticed that the new Catalog I got in the mail has the Shelby and Shelby GT covers for $294.35 and now they are $319 something and than the discount. Rick

Yep, I just called to order these myself. Out of stock, no expected date to restock, no discount when they come back in and the higher price will apply. Frustrating.

What is the return policy on these in case you decide not to install?

Did you already order them? If you did and decide you're not going to install, send me a pm, we're not that far apart, I may be able to take them off your hands.

I was told that you could not get the 15% off if it wasn't in stock. :banghead:

Just got told on the phone that if out of stock kiss the discount goodby. Lot of good it does to be a member and get a discount and than not get it. Rick

Did you already order them? If you did and decide you're not going to install, send me a pm, we're not that far apart, I may be able to take them off your hands.

I don't have them...I was asking 07SGT5687 about the covers that he already received.

I wonder how many sets they got in?, I ordered mine as soon as they said they were here because I figured they had a limited number of them. I learned the first time around on the Shelby GT headrests that I still want a pair badly!!!

I just got an email from Tommie Vaughn Ford. They have Ford Racing laser etched Cam Covers in blue or black. $259 for a very limited time.

I'd love to have Shelby ones, but these look REAL good to me!!! Tommie Vaughn's # is 713-802-6600. Ask for Anthony “ I WANT NEW VALVE COVERS” Hoekstra

Here is a pic:

valvecovers.png

No expected restock date??

Yeah, I'll take the Ford Racing ones in black. Same for the Fays2 watts link and BMR lca's. I'll just have to be happy with not having the CS logo on them. :(

Shelby GT covers for $294.35 and now they are $319 something and than the discount

Anyone remember when these were cheaper?

Our Price: $389.99

I think that is nuts. :doh:

Love the Shelby GT version. I'll be looking for these on the SPP catalog! Hopefully soon! You mentioned a racing version; when will you have a proto of that one?

Love the Shelby GT version. I'll be looking for these on the SPP catalog! Hopefully soon! You mentioned a racing version; when will you have a proto of that one?

+1

They had a set out at last year bash in the store, but not for sale...any update Robert or has this part been cancelled? Cheers and Thanks!

+1

They had a set out at last year bash in the store, but not for sale...any update Robert or has this part been cancelled? Cheers and Thanks!

Yeah, just noticed the date on his posting. Checked the SPP and will order soon. Thanks!

A couple of years ago, a number of members grew weary of the wait and had some one offs made. They looked nice. I think the photos are on one of the threads.

Jim

DAVID PITZER SGT1553 I PUT A SET ON LAST WEEK,EASY TO INSTALL HALF THE BOLTS TO REINSTALL.THE ONLY ISSUE MIGHT BE ITS A LITTLE DARK LOOKING DOWN IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT,OTHER THAN THAT THEY LOOK GREAT!