robertlane

Mid-2010 SPP Catalog

Here's a peak of one of the proposed front covers for the mid-2010 SPP catalog.

This is just a rough draft

post56153.gif

Edited by robertlane

It will be introduced in Tulsa in June. In the next couple of weeks we will set up a system for people to put there info to get one mailed. If you are a Team Shelby Club member you will already get one mailed to you.

Sharon

Great job on the cover. Glad that I am TS Member...

Tom

Nice cover. Will start checking mail box June 1st :happy feet: Will it be avalible for download?

Yes

You can't judge a book by its cover..... :lurk:

:drool:

:woohoo:

:runaway:

:mademyday:

Looks Great !!! can't wait to dog-ear every page . Thanks Robert and all involved.

Great cover- can't wait - hope there will be a lot of new parts......... :peelout:

Here's a peak of one of the proposed front covers for the mid-2010 SPP catalog.

Robert,

Are you guys ever going to have a store front, where a person can go in and buy Shelby PERFORMANCE parts?

I travel between CA and CO at least a few times a year and stop into the Shelby store fairly often. I've been visiting the store since it first opened, way before any GT500 or Super Snake was even thought of and all I've ever been able to buy are trinkets.

I want to be able to go in and buy a.......oh, I don't know, a panhard bar...or a 6-spd shiter assy. Or maybe even a set of 20" Alcoa's.

You know, like a good 'ole fashioned So. Cal speed shop?

Will that ever happen?

I think you'd have a booming business if it did. Maybe even franchise it out?

TIA,

Phill Pollard

I assume when they said it would be available in June they meant 2010 !

You never know around here :hysterical:

Edited by Shelby-Don

It will be introduced in Tulsa in June. In the next couple of weeks we will set up a system for people to put there info to get one mailed. If you are a Team Shelby Club member you will already get one mailed to you.

Sharon

:waiting:

It has been pushed back to End of July. We did put out a small version in Tulsa but the new ones is on hold. We have alot of new items coming in and we wanted to make sure that they get in the catalog.

Sorry for the delay.

It has been pushed back to End of July. We did put out a small version in Tulsa but the new ones is on hold. We have alot of new items coming in and we wanted to make sure that they get in the catalog.

Sorry for the delay.

should be any day now " right " :drool: its the end of July , :lurk: I'll be checking the mail box :mail: Edited by richard m.switzer

We're adding a lot of parts, so that's the delay. Of course, we'll have to have a cut-off day and just get it printed. We're actually looking at printing them on demand so we can change them on the fly.

Maybe it should be the 2011 catalog. I mean, all the 2011 models are out and we are basically in the 8th month now. A 2011 catalog would actually make it look like your getting things done ahead if time.

We're adding a lot of parts, so that's the delay. Of course, we'll have to have a cut-off day and just get it printed. We're actually looking at printing them on demand so we can change them on the fly.

Great idea....can't wait to see it!!!

Thats what we like to hear!!!