Nitro

Super Snake Hoods?

Same here on the 2010 hood

+ 1 on the SS hood. Shelby parts for the 2010 thru 12, soon to be 2013 are sparse at best from Shelby, and for the mopst part out of stock if listed. Most Shelby after-market items available are for the 2005 thru 09.

05-09 GT500 SS hoods are available through SPP and are designed and made to work with minimum fitment issues.

A 10-12 version is still possible, but we don't have a timeline.

What I would love to see, would be the ability to create a Supersnake over time. For example: I have a 2012 GT500. I would love the ability to get the engine package upgrade, then an exterior package (hood and scoops), then a braking upgrade, etc. Yes, I can do these parts, but it would be nice ( at least for people like me who can afford the conversion cost over 3-4 years, but not upfront, on top of the cost of the GT500) if these installs would be credited towards achieving SuperSnake status (and yes, I do consider the badges important). Either way, I will end up with a killer GT500, but I would love the SS badging.

What I would love to see, would be the ability to create a Supersnake over time. For example: I have a 2012 GT500. I would love the ability to get the engine package upgrade, then an exterior package (hood and scoops), then a braking upgrade, etc. Yes, I can do these parts, but it would be nice ( at least for people like me who can afford the conversion cost over 3-4 years, but not upfront, on top of the cost of the GT500) if these installs would be credited towards achieving SuperSnake status (and yes, I do consider the badges important). Either way, I will end up with a killer GT500, but I would love the SS badging.

Believe me when I say that you're not the first to have that fantasy but to get the pedigree, you may need to hock the house (like I did) as interest is low right now and waiting (saving) may not be a "cost effective" solution. Anyhoo, good luck and welcome. BTW, your car looks sooo slippery. Liken them shoes!

Anyone know of a SS or KR hood in Vista Blue for sale for a 2007 GT500.

Blondie,

I do believe that the KR hood won't fit with the KB (been there) because of the inner hood architecture but of course the SS hood will work.

Thanks man! CS1 with Nittos, I like the look ,

Very nice, can't beat black with a touch of red!