Glenn&Steph

2008 Shelby GT/C Grabber Orange

Would you put one in your garage? If you have an opportunity to buy one would you or would you choose another car? What are your feelings about the future of this limited SGT?

Edited by Glenn&Steph

I would get one if I could (afford) it.

I think the GO will do better in the long run than a (slower) white or a (faster) black one, like mine. :)

It would look real nice to have two in the garage...

Dan

I'd like to have one of each, White, Black, Vista Blue (got that one), Grabber Orange and the Black/Red Barrett-Jackson edition...

Now if I could only find a job so I could get to work on making this come true :cry:

I think if it were me and there was any way I could do it I would save up the extra dough and buy a new 5.0 to keep my Shelby GT company instead.

Would you put one in your garage? If you have an opportunity to buy one would you or would you choose another car? What are your feelings about the future of this limited SGT?

I would love to have an automatic GO, BJ edition SGT or vista blue vert, they are all unique and will have long term potentia IMO.

I got a great deal on 0138 and it now sits next to the white SGT, I was saving up for a GT350, But I have always had my eye out for a SGT-C, even bid on a few PJ Jones saleens on ebay, This # 0138 car will do just fine, Rick

if I could find one of the 4 auto GO cars, I would buy.

Chris

Chris

great minds think alike. :happy feet:

I think if it were me and there was any way I could do it I would save up the extra dough and buy a new 5.0 to keep my Shelby GT company instead.

I think that I would be better off NOT putting the 5.0 in the garage next to the SGT. I'm afraid I wouldn't enjoy driving the SGT as much!

how many GO are convertibles?

Zero

I'm sure there are some out there that have not been titled yet. But, what do you guys think these cars are worth now? Used.

Edited by Glenn&Steph

If I had a money tree I would love to add a GO SGT to the collection in addtion to an 06 GTH.....

Laurence

I'm sure there are some out there that have not been titled yet. But, what do you guys think these cars are worth now? Used.

I know of three that have sold new in 2010 in the $30-32K range. If it wasn't for the 350, I would have been a buyer.

go for it,

IMG00162.jpg

Went looking for a dailey driver last Saturday and saw 3 Black 5.0's with Automatics and one Kona Blue with White stripes, 6 speed manual, and Brembo optional brake package in 19" wheels.. Like my SGT too much to get in one for a test drive. Of course the Manual was in the show room and not abailable to take out. Thank goodness.

Certainly would like to know if the Hood would fit the SGT as it is clearly taller. Might be a way to keep the the bar with a Whipple SC. Need to go back with the SGT and a friendly tape measure to scope in my idea.

Lifted the hood and it cannot be Aluminum, extremely heavy.

So, Daily as a 5.0 and the SGT for fun? Don't think I could lose until snow flies.

Tom

I bet you guys can guess what my answer would be. However , I am hoping to buy a 2008 GT500KR , but you never know I just might get me another Grabber SGT for SCCA SOLO RACING :happy feet:

Scotty

Paid $28k in May for 08 #163 with 4500 miles on it

Nice!

I bet you guys can guess what my answer would be. However , I am hoping to buy a 2008 GT500KR , but you never know I just might get me another Grabber SGT for SCCA SOLO RACING :happy feet:

Scotty

How serious are you about getting a SGT/C?

Glenn

I would definitely buy an SGT-C to sit next to my Black SGT. Can't afford it though. I would love to have an 06 GT-H to the left of my 07 SGT and an 08 SGT-C to the right!

Chris

I am right with ya Chris. I miight have to get one with a stix evan though my bad left kness tells me not too.

Tommy

Dale loves her 08 vista blue auto SGT.........drives it all year round.........I really like driving it too......

its a nice change from my 5spd 07 and really reminds me of the car that started it all for me....the GT-H! :salute:

If I had a money tree I would love to add a GO SGT to the collection in addtion to an 06 GTH.....

Laurence

Geeze, If I had a money tree I could pay mine off! :hysterical:

I'd like to have one of each, White, Black, Vista Blue (got that one), Grabber Orange and the Black/Red Barrett-Jackson edition...

Now if I could only find a job so I could get to work on making this come true :cry:

Working on it!!!!

2008 GO SGT

2007 HERTZ Vert.

Just need: A vista blue, a Black, A white and a KR

Working on it!!!!

2008 GO SGT

2007 HERTZ Vert.

Just need: A vista blue, a Black, A white and a KR

Louis:

I like the way you think.