Sign in to follow this  
SHELBYCS6

WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE THIS WEEKEND

Thursday I will be heading to Michigan with a group of Canucks and their cars to participate in the Mustang Alley event for this year.

I will also be participating in the track day on the Friday.

Any other members taking part ?

I leave today. The GT500 Vert stays home, taking my Roush Track Car, drag racing at Milan tomorrow, Ford Test Track Thursday & a car show at Roush, Friday on the track at Waterford Hills with the Roush group. I have an 09 Black Jack. What will you have? We are reserved as a group in Mustang Alley. I hope we are near the snake pit!

Rick

Flying tomorrow morning and being loaned a car,was going to drive the Hertz but don't have time!

Doc Scott

Thursday I will be heading to Michigan with a group of Canucks and their cars to participate in the Mustang Alley event for this year.

I will also be participating in the track day on the Friday.

Any other members taking part ?

I will be there too.I did the track event last year.It was very cool.

I leave today. The GT500 Vert stays home, taking my Roush Track Car, drag racing at Milan tomorrow, Ford Test Track Thursday & a car show at Roush, Friday on the track at Waterford Hills with the Roush group. I have an 09 Black Jack. What will you have? We are reserved as a group in Mustang Alley. I hope we are near the snake pit!

Rick

I'm taking my 2010 Grabber blue GT-500..

I wanted to take my CS6 as well but the GF is a little intimidated with the thought of driving it period let alone for 4 + hrs.

Better safe than sorry...it's a long drive for her in un-familar territory so the CS6 stays home.

Hope to see you all there..

Randy