DubbsFaris

What's on your Mind?

Congrats Bikeboy! Here's to many more :beerchug:

Thanks Sherri and Wicked.I wasn't looking for that, so that makes it VERY nice!

:)

................how Nolan Ryan, Michael Jordan, and Joe Montana are all aging and appreciating in the bottom drawer in my office.

thinking I can't wait to get Shelby back on the road. clutch in hand but no time for awile.

First leaf cleanup today....

It did not hold out. Had to cut my run way short!!! Will have to make it up this week.

:( Sorry to hear man!

It did not hold out. Had to cut my run way short!!! Will have to make it up this week.

Is it snowing? A Blizard? A Flood? If its just Rain, why can't you Run in the Rain?

Zingers,.. Cool word. One of my favorites (since i was a kid) is......"SHAZAM"

Vic

07 NAJA- My Dad lived in Oviedo. In a mobile park just adjacent to U.C.F. His address was 896 Date Palm Court. Sadly, he passed in 2001. I had to practically give his mobile home away, as it was woth virtually nothing! Aww Yes, the home of Dante' Culpepper!

07 NAJA- My Dad lived in Oviedo. In a mobile park just adjacent to U.C.F. His address was 896 Date Palm Court. Sadly, he passed in 2001. I had to practically give his mobile home away, as it was woth virtually nothing! Aww Yes, the home of Dante' Culpepper!

Your dad lived just about a 1/2 mile,as the crow flies, west of me . We're about 1/4 mile from the UCF stadium. If your ever coming down this way let me know maybe we can hookup.

Vic

Is it snowing? A Blizard? A Flood? If its just Rain, why can't you Run in the Rain?

No snow just rain. I run with my iphone on my arm for music and for the gps do not want to have to pay and fix it. I it is just a sprinkle no problem but rain not so much. It is no big deal I will make up the miles during the week at work. I don't mind taking a brake every now and then anyways. Will be running on Tuesday rain or shine, just won't take my phone if need be or put a bag over it. Also when you run the miles that I do it sucks around mile ten if you are soaking wet, feet, butt and everything else don't like it.

Edited by 0201212

Your dad lived just about a 1/2 mile,as the crow flies, west of me . We're about 1/4 mile from the UCF stadium. If your ever coming down this way let me know maybe we can hookup.

Vic

Thx Vic....that's nice. I'm making a note.

Chris

:shrug: So what happens on 12 / 21/ 2012?????

Does everything just go dark?

:headscratch: B) :unsure: :wacko: :lurk: :eek5: :sos::kuko::stirpot: :bag: