BIKEBOY

Congrats to the SuperBowl Champion...Green Bay Packers!!

I figure we need a thread to talk a little smack about our favorite sport and our favorite teams!

Soooooo....................Let the #$%@ talking begin!! :happy feet:

I'm an Eagles fan myself. Just NOT a Vick fan...can't get past what he did to the little doggies. I miss Donovan. I guess my aliegance is to the STEELERS now!

Rob- maybe a Sticky?

Edited by BIKEBOY

I can't get into this fight!!!!! I'm a Denver fan, we now have no head coach and no defense....

Giants fan here.....we had a good start, hit the skids a little at the half way point and got a 2 game winning streak now.

This week in revitalized Minnesota and then the rematch with Philly will count for a lot towards our season.

Go Giants!

Dale is a Steeler fan.......so we root for broken nose Ben too! :salute:

Giants fan here.....we had a good start, hit the skids a little at the half way point and got a 2 game winning streak now.

This week in revitalized Minnesota and then the rematch with Philly will count for a lot towards our season.

Go Giants!

Hahahaha...you know, the other night when he started bleedin like a stuck hog...Gina and I looked at each other after seeing his crooked nose, and both asked almost at the same time, didnt he break his nose just like that with the motorcycle accident? We just thought that it was still crooked from that incident?

Turns out, not so much.

He is a tough S.O.B. though.

Only the america that counts...kinda like Presidents....while the majority may like some other un named loser, those in the know go with the best....

GO STEELERS!!!!happy%20feet.gif

W O W everyone!!!!?

That's it? So far the Steelers have it... Where are all of those Cheeseheads, and Big D fans??? I know you Viking fans don't dare come on here!!! :hysterical: hehehe

Go Giants!

So Michael......how do you become a NYG fan over a NYJ fan? Is it sorta the same phenomenon that makes you a Ford man? Your Dad...?

So Michael......how do you become a NYG fan over a NYJ fan? Is it sorta the same phenomenon that makes you a Ford man? Your Dad...?

Probably Dad's influence.....but also I grew up in the Bronx, we were all Giants fans.......with Yankee Stadium right there.....

Giants/Yankees was a given........even though the 70s were truly the dark years for the G men........

Jets fans were more Queens/Long Island.........where their team played.....at Shea..........:shrug:

Probably Dad's influence.....but also I grew up in the Bronx, we were all Giants fans.......with Yankee Stadium right there.....

Giants/Yankees was a given........even though the 70s were truly the dark years for the G men........

Jets fans were more Queens/Long Island.........where their team played.....at Shea..........:shrug:

Thanks for the clarification....explains Yanks/Mets too!

:salute:

W O W everyone!!!!?

That's it? So far the Steelers have it... Where are all of those Cheeseheads, and Big D fans??? I know you Viking fans don't dare come on here!!! :hysterical: hehehe

nope -see avatar

Of course i got nothing after the other night

But the season aint over yet

Steelers

The only thing Big D fans are going to see is them hosting it, lol

But they can't get passed the Pats

And neither can the Ravens I know but they aren't going anywhere anyway :banghead:

But they can't get passed the Pats

And neither can the Ravens I know but they aren't going anywhere anyway :banghead:

Brady ain't God, though. :shades:

Everyone has a bad day............................."On Any Sunday"? :redcard:

Football? :finger:

Oops...thought this was the Hockey thread....sorry.

That's ok Blue: Penguins (were finally winning after a slow start)!

It,s a scramble this year.....No Dominant Teams........

Buy as long as the cowpokes Lose then it's all Good??????

:hysterical:

It,s a scramble this year.....No Dominant Teams........

Buy as long as the cowpokes Lose then it's all Good??????

actually Im hoping they (the cowpokes) can do a little good to help for my G Men......

by beating the Eagles! :jackinbox:

actually Im hoping they (the cowpokes) can do a little good to help for my G Men......

by beating the Eagles! :jackinbox:

If your gmen can't do it on their own?????

Then $&@! Em???????? :hysterical:

That's ok Blue: Penguins (were finally winning after a slow start)!

They're doing amazing now! Crosby is on quite the roll. I'll admit that I never envisioned him becoming the goal scorer that he is now. Although most of his goals come around the net by being in the right place at the right time...still it's a talent to find the "good ice" out there. All of this without Malkin being at 100% and Staal out for the whole season so far! Wow. Essentially, they have a great bunch of defensemen, a sometimes shaky/above average goaltender, Sid, and a bunch of 3rd and 4th liners.

They're doing amazing now! Crosby is on quite the roll. I'll admit that I never envisioned him becoming the goal scorer that he is now. Although most of his goals come around the net by being in the right place at the right time...still it's a talent to find the "good ice" out there. All of this without Malkin being at 100% and Staal out for the whole season so far! Wow. Essentially, they have a great bunch of defensemen, a sometimes shaky/above average goaltender, Sid, and a bunch of 3rd and 4th liners.

They should definately contend for the Super Bowl then........... :hysterical:

Doh!!!! :doh:

WTH is Minnesota gonna do for a Monday night game now?????? There tent busted!!!

Oh-Boy!! Brett may have to wait a bit for his streak?

Actually, I'm okay with anyone winning the Super Bowl - as long as it's not the Cowpokes.

:yup:

Doh!!!! :doh:

WTH is Minnesota gonna do for a Monday night game now?????? There tent busted!!!

Oh-Boy!! Brett may have to wait a bit for his streak?

Actually the Game will be played in Detroit just so Favre can show his original Team

how to Score there............................ :hysterical:

Hey, don't count the Raiders or 49er's out of this race. I just heard a local sportscaster suggest they could do it if everything goes their way. happy%20feet.gif

This of course probably indicates the sportscaster is a medical marijuana patient. :hysterical: