trob_17

Team Shelby Jacket

It may be more practical tobuy the jacket and get a car to match. :yup:

I did that once.................................a long time ago!

It may be more practical tobuy the jacket and get a car to match. :yup:

Yes it can be just as expensive :)

Edited by Firekiller

While I was waiting for a "windbreaker" I took the plunge and bought a "Letterman" jacket ($328.00 shipped).

To those of you that have them, do they run big, small or just right (size-wise). :shrug:

The Shelby Store needs to hire a clothing designer. The clothes sold there are of pretty terrible taste IMO. Windbreakers are great if the rest of your wardrobe consists of dad jeans and deck shoes. The Dickies jacket mentioned on the 1st page is something I'd actually pay money for, however.

:lurk:

The Shelby Store needs to hire a clothing designer. The clothes sold there are of pretty terrible taste IMO. Windbreakers are great if the rest of your wardrobe consists of dad jeans and deck shoes. The Dickies jacket mentioned on the 1st page is something I'd actually pay money for, however.

:lurk:

Ken, you ARE a Dad! Now, put your dad jeans and windbreaker on. Nice socks with those dock shoes, btw......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Ken, you ARE a Dad! Now, put your dad jeans and windbreaker on. Nice socks with those dock shoes, btw......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

LOL I may be a dad, but I was born long after 1910 (the average birth year of Team Shelby members), so no windbreakers, dad jeans, or deck shoes in my closet, my man! :lol:

LOL I may be a dad, but I was born long after 1910 (the average birth year of Team Shelby members), so no windbreakers, dad jeans, or deck shoes in my closet, my man! :lol:

What you trying to say we are a bunch of OLD FARTS?:hysterical:

WOWWWWW....

LOL!!!

Jer

I was thinking maybe a plaid blazer with an embroidered patch on the front and a matching ascot, you know to fit in with the age group and the other 'sports car' crowd. I noticed there weren't any Shelby pipes in the store or catalog last time I looked- another must have item! Now, about that smoking jacket......

Edited by A10ACN

I ordered the mechanics jacket that Shelby has listed in the new catalog, I'll post pictures when I get it.

What's wrong with (gulp) deck shoes? :shrug:

Just my two cents........................how about a lined Dickies Ike jacket. They look good and are in style with the motoring crowd now adays and they come in some good colors, black, blue, and grey.

Any pictures of these?????????

I ordered the mechanics jacket that Shelby has listed in the new catalog, I'll post pictures when I get it.

I bought one as it's the only jacket design I like, but it was too small. I ordered the XL GT-H hoodie and the XL mechanics jacket. The hoody fit great, but the jacket was way smaller. When I lifted my arms the sleeves went about 4 inches up my arms. I called customer service and they went to the warehouse and said the 2XL is only an inch wider and and inch longer in the sleeves, so I just sent mine back for a refund.

If they come out with that design in a 'regular' type jacket, I'll buy it.