BIKEBOY

'New' Meguiars Product....?

more like a squash! Or soon to be one.

Could be a gourd.....

Edited by gt350lp

more like a squash! Or soon to be one.

If it meets up with an F350.....that's exactly what it would be! :hysterical:

Look at it this way, I guess...your family would save on the price of a casket?

Switch to Turtle Wax and you get this...................................... :hysterical:

mustang-smart-front.jpg

mustang-smart-front.jpg

Switch to Turtle Wax and you get this...................................... :hysterical:

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

I looked that 'SH'MART 50%' up on the Shelby registry, and it's a 1 of 1....!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

Mini Stang.... :doh:

Driving back from the Bash, I was tailgated by one, and I mean TAILGATED! I thought "are you really that set on dying today?". I was going to slam on my brakes and help him on his quest, but I was afraid he might crack the Gurney flap on my rear spoiler.

Get a couple of Semis and you can use one to play Pin Ball................ :hysterical:

Get a couple of Semis and you can use one to play Pin Ball................ :hysterical:

tesgt350,

Sometimes games end in a draw as shown here with the "Not so Smart Car" getting caught between a rock and a hard spot.

NotsoSmartCar.jpg

tesgt350,

Sometimes games end in a draw as shown here with the "Not so Smart Car" getting caught between a rock and a hard spot.

NotsoSmartCar.jpg

WOW.......I hope no one was inside...........................

tesgt350,

NotsoSmartCar.jpg

OUCH!! All the polish in the WORLD won't help that turd now!

Eeeeeesh!!

Eeeeeesh!!

Let me get my claybar out.....

I actually like that. I wouldn't mind having it for my daily drive.

The car or the girl.... :hysterical:

tesgt350,

NotsoSmartCar.jpg

WOW.......I hope no one was inside...........................

Eeeeeesh!!

One thing about it is it would be real quick, doubtful they sufferd.

For clarity, the car in that picture is not a Smart car, it's an Escape, and the driver got out with minor to moderate injuries. The accident happened May 2009 in Harvey Louisiana (Jefferson Parish). That picture has been posted around the internet for over a year now, and it has been confirmed by the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's dept and others that is not/was not a Smart car. The angle of that picture is deceiving, and if you saw the pictures of the backside of that accident, you would see that the Escape is more intact that it appears in the posted picture. In fact, there were two cars in the accident, and the other car "popped" out of the inital collision and ended up on a grass median next to the wreck.

For clarity, the car in that picture is not a Smart car, it's an Escape, and the driver got out with minor to moderate injuries. The accident happened May 2009 in Harvey Louisiana (Jefferson Parish). That picture has been posted around the internet for over a year now, and it has been confirmed by the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's dept and others that is not/was not a Smart car. The angle of that picture is deceiving, and if you saw the pictures of the backside of that accident, you would see that the Escape is more intact that it appears in the posted picture. In fact, there were two cars in the accident, and the other car "popped" out of the inital collision and ended up on a grass median next to the wreck.

A very befitting name indeed..................................ESCAPE!! No injuries.

Driving back from the Bash, I was tailgated by one, and I mean TAILGATED! I thought "are you really that set on dying today?". I was going to slam on my brakes and help him on his quest, but I was afraid he might crack the Gurney flap on my rear spoiler.

He wanted to Race.......He probably could have taken you, those little things are quick.................................................. :hysterical: