• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
BIKEBOY

What Does Your Spouse Think of our Hobby?

My wife wanted a camaro when my son and I started looking at Shelbys but has since changed here mind. I was very lucky in marrying someone who has ridden her own motorcycle across the country. We are not talking a cruiser here she prefers to ride sport bikes or sport tourers and is currently riding a BMW R1150R and has been known to ride a Hayabusa in the past.

Now that we have the Shelby it has become hers and I do have to fight her for the keys. She says it is fast enough now so we have not been able to do anything to it but the 13 y/o and I are already making plans for next years model.

She didn't so I had to kick her to the curb :doh:

Edited by jsarkis

My wife is very supportive of my Shelby habit .Heck she talked me back into buying my KR when I had all but talked myself out of it. She hasn't driven it yet, but I haven't pushed it, I have asked if she wants to, but she still finds an excuse not to. When we were at the Shelby museum in Vegas, she was picking up shirts coats etc. for me to buy!. I am a lucky man.

She Divorced Me because of it.

Now that my wife has a Stock GT500 she wants the VMP pulley and a Ford Racing CAI. She's also bugging me for KR mufflers and to put the H-pipe on her car.

What have I done ! :doh:

:rockon:

Now that my wife has a Stock GT500 she wants the VMP pulley and a Ford Racing CAI. She's also bugging me for KR mufflers and to put the H-pipe on her car.

Get use to it, you should see my winter honey do list for the wife's newest Roush :rockon:

Here is a great deal on a MRT H-pipe I highly recommend -

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/71211-07-10-gt500-mrt-maxflow-catted-h-pipe/

She Divorced Me because of it.

Stop bragging.

Jer

Stop bragging.

Jer

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

You Sir, have just doubled the cost of every mod you do to your car!

You Sir, have just doubled the cost of every mod you do to your car!

Yes True. I have also double my booty time. :happy feet:

:hysterical:

Yes True. I have also double my booty time. :happy feet:

:hysterical:

Now there's something to brag about!!!

My spouse isn't into the car thing. She only agrees to let me pursue it if what I spend is paid off in diamonds and gold. It's really going to be hard when the new SC goes on.

She just doesn't have a clue why people have suce a love for cars and speed. "You can only drive one at a time". "Why do you need all that power". "Your going to get a ticket like you did last year". This is what I hear everyday. Why do you think I spend so much time at Starbucks drinking coffee.

1320815384[/url]' post='1220197']

Why do you think I spend so much time at Starbucks drinking coffee.

Devising a plot?

Jer

Initially my wife was really po'ed that I was going to buy the baby BUT after numerous arguments and my delivering on the promise of getting her a "new Kitchen" all things are well in Pennsylvania!!!!!!!!! Sometimes you have to give a little to get a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!! :victory:

Initially my wife was really po'ed that I was going to buy the baby BUT after numerous arguments and my delivering on the promise of getting her a "new Kitchen" all things are well in Pennsylvania!!!!!!!!! Sometimes you have to give a little to get a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!! :victory:

And, hey, if she cooks good food for ya in that kitchen, you win TWICE!

Jer

I figured it time to circle back around after starting this thread a very long time ago...

Wifee has long lived my car passion so much so that she is a 'car chick' now. After celebrating our 33rd anniv. together a couple months ago, we are re-aligning cars once again.

Sold, (as some may know) our special ordered 2007 GT500 this past May, because I was tired of being a garage queen owner. It only had 4600 on the clock! So, we waited 6 months and just added a 2001 Boxster 'S' as a psudo replacement...though we still have the BMW 135i? She (wifee) swore off any more Mustangs, as she really only liked the GT500 'cause of the SHELBY connection. However, just this past week have begun thinkin' BOSS 302, plain or SECA???? The 135 would have to go, so we are contemplating. :headscratch:

Anyway, as the thread states.....she thinks I'm crazy to be sure...but is humoring me, once again! :happy feet:

:D

" I talked to the wife and she told me that if I have the Shelby web sight on for her when she comes home from work in the morning, she will look out for me and try to buy my ticket. God I love my wife, working all night to come home and do this for me. Like I said before, she's not into the car thing, but she does what she can to support my interests/hobbies "; that was the night before the tickets for the Vegas Bash were up for sale. Well, the next morning she stayed up after being up all day, working all night, then comming home 8:30 am just to stay awake for the ticket sale to come on line. She bought my tickets after 11:30 am. She then slept till 5pm, thats correct, 5 1/2 hrs of sleep to work another 12 hr shift. She got home around 8:30 this morning. Went to bed and is working again tonight. After all this, I can honestly say she does not share my interest with the car hobbie, but don't anyone feel bad for me about that. SHE LOVES ME, not my car, and I feel like the luckiest man in the world.

i need to find a woman that is interested in cars, or if she just says "that is cute" and nothing more i'll be happy.

At least my parents are into it, and both of them have their own classic cars, so maybe I could get the mother to work on the future girlfriend/wife :rockon: if she doesnt understand :hysterical:

Edited by ShelbyEra08

I figured it time to circle back around after starting this thread a very long time ago...

Wifee has long lived my car passion so much so that she is a 'car chick' now. After celebrating our 33rd anniv. together a couple months ago, we are re-aligning cars once again.

Sold, (as some may know) our special ordered 2007 GT500 this past May, because I was tired of being a garage queen owner. It only had 4600 on the clock! So, we waited 6 months and just added a 2001 Boxster 'S' as a psudo replacement...though we still have the BMW 135i? She (wifee) swore off any more Mustangs, as she really only liked the GT500 'cause of the SHELBY connection. However, just this past week have begun thinkin' BOSS 302, plain or SECA???? The 135 would have to go, so we are contemplating. :headscratch:

Anyway, as the thread states.....she thinks I'm crazy to be sure...but is humoring me, once again! :happy feet:

biggrin.gif

Boy oh boy is it funny to look at this post almost a year and a half later!! :hysterical:

Since this post, we still have the '01 Boxster 'S' but have sold the BMW 135i and now have the 2008 Dark Highland Green Bullitt and another GT500 (this one a 2008 red / black stripe coupe) both in my signature photo. The Bullitt has 7800 on the clock and the GT500 has a mere 1650 on it! But as mentioned in the last post, after selling the white '07 garage queen...I'm driving these EVERY chance I get!! :happy feet:

Boy oh boy is it funny to look at this post almost a year and a half later!! :hysterical:

Since this post, we still have the '01 Boxster 'S' but have sold the BMW 135i and now have the 2008 Dark Highland Green Bullitt and another GT500 (this one a 2008 red / black stripe coupe) both in my signature photo. The Bullitt has 7800 on the clock and the GT500 has a mere 1650 on it! But as mentioned in the last post, after selling the white '07 garage queen...I'm driving these EVERY chance I get!! :happy feet:

Its about time :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

mine is a little different. shes all about me buying the toys, she just has issues with me playing with the toys. she pushed and to a point "made" me buy my shelby. but when it comes to mods, track days etc its a long battle. shes good with road trips but since we have had the kid thats come to a close. my car is now just a to the store and back ride. almost gets boring at times

We fight as to who will drive the car and I win most of the time. He gets the lucky job of cleaning up the car after I drive it.

Sandy

Yes - I'm the wife

I believe I said this before, but will say again to keep this thread alive. My wife supports me financially when it comes to my car, but she is 100% not a car person. She is into practicality, SUV/ minivan, you know the soccer mom type. To be honest, it would not matter if I had a new Shelby, she just does not get it, nor wants to. It does bum me out to not have that connection and that she does not go with me to car events. I do miss her! On the other hand, I get some me time so I can act like a little kid playing with his toy with out her telling me to grow up. Besides that, I do not have to share the car keys! Its a double edge sword I tell you. It is a fact that man needs 3 things in life: Sex, food, and his car. My problem is that I can never have all 3 at the same time :hysterical:

I believe I said this before, but will say again to keep this thread alive. My wife supports me financially when it comes to my car, but she is 100% not a car person. She is into practicality, SUV/ minivan, you know the soccer mom type. To be honest, it would not matter if I had a new Shelby, she just does not get it, nor wants to. It does bum me out to not have that connection and that she does not go with me to car events. I do miss her! On the other hand, I get some me time so I can act like a little kid playing with his toy with out her telling me to grow up. Besides that, I do not have to share the car keys! Its a double edge sword I tell you. It is a fact that man needs 3 things in life: Sex, food, and his car. My problem is that I can never have all 3 at the same time :hysterical:

Consider yourself lucky Dennis.

I am also VERY LUCKY... Nancy supports me 100% ...AS LONG AS I AM MATURE AND think SAFTEY at ALL TIMES...