Larwince

New to the forum...here is a video I made in my 11 GT500

It's obvious you know how to get around a road course. Have you done any drag racing?

What do you think of my post on an '11 Gt500 vs. CTS-V caddy on a road course? Unexpectedly, there was some blow back on the obvious win by the Shelby. I was wondering what your opinion on the linked video was.

The TV show I referred to earlier was my first timed Drag racing experience. There have been plently of other drag racing type launches in my past. The lights were a little bit of a challenge, but I had no real problems (except I broke my transmission mount that day...from wheel hop).

That looked like some serious fun! That looks like a great track to run -- maybe not in the best condition but with the paved sections looks like they're trying to get there...great job blowing by the Porsche (he didnt really want to put up a fight) and the BMW!!

Sorry been busy...thansk for the nice comments. I have another video for ya...this time its me in my Viper on a TV show of sorts....

http://www.royalpurple.com/theforumwars/index.html

I have some new videos of me in the GT500 on Hoosier race tires with some Vipers. I got passed by one...the Viper ACR-X. And he surely better with that car and tire set-up. He is on Michelin Slicks in a race prepped, non street legal car. I will post that video soon!

Sorry been busy...thansk for the nice comments. I have another video for ya...this time its me in my Viper on a TV show of sorts....

http://www.royalpurple.com/theforumwars/index.html

I have some new videos of me in the GT500 on Hoosier race tires with some Vipers. I got passed by one...the Viper ACR-X. And he surely better with that car and tire set-up. He is on Michelin Slicks in a race prepped, non street legal car. I will post that video soon!

Beautiful car. Nice job!

Welcome to Team Shelby. That's some great driving! :superhero:

Nothing like Euro for lunch... Mmm, Mmm, Good! happy%20feet.gif

Welcome!

Nice videos, great driving... Love them both... Looks like we have a star amoung us!

Like the way you took both the porcshe and the bmw on the same hair-pin turn. You got really tight inside position. :superhero: