Sign in to follow this  
black86glhs

GLHS #001 on ebay

I was wondering if anyone here at Team Shelby had seen this. I believe it may be someone trying to forge #001 or commiting fraud to get the price up.

ebay link

Sounds odd to me so i posted it here. thanks.

Bryan

I was wondering if anyone here at Team Shelby had seen this. I believe it may be someone trying to forge #001 or commiting fraud to get the price up.

ebay link

Bryan

Bryan:

He says 1 0f 500 not #001. Do a little better reading next time!!!!!

ebay link

Bryan

Definitely not #001, seller appears to be saying his car is one out of 500 built. Appreciate you taking the time to post though, its the enthusiasts that usually see things first which gives us an opportunity to then take a look see.

Steve

Bryan:

He says 1 0f 500 not #001. Do a little better reading next time!!!!!

Definitely not #001, seller appears to be saying his car is one out of 500 built. Appreciate you taking the time to post though, its the enthusiasts that usually see things first which gives us an opportunity to then take a look see.

Steve

Yeah, guys, I....uh.....F-ed that one....lol. Sorry for the oops. Not a bad looking one though!!!

FYI, the seller incorrectly listed the mileage as 54K. The car actually has 154K. The mileage in 2003 was 151,000 so it hasn't been driven much in the past 6-7 years.