Sign in to follow this  
tesgt350

Airplanes turned into Homes

I posted on this before (last year I think) and here is a new Article............ I think it would make a cool Restaurant Concept as well as a Home. Unruley Kids could be put down in the Bagage Compartment........ Both at Home or as a Restaurant...... :hysterical:

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/live-the-high-life-in-a-converted-airplane.html

I was flying out of Stockholm a few years back and tried to get a room on the airplane/hotel there, but I was too late, they were already booked. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but I thought it'd be cool to stay there...

I like it. I've got over 10,000 military flying hours on SAC/MAC/AMC aircraft and I could log a few more on my back. :doh:

I like it. I've got over 10,000 military flying hours on SAC/MAC/AMC aircraft and I could log a few more on my back. :doh:

Joining the "Mile High Club" without leaving the Ground.............. :hysterical:

File0021-1.jpg

This was a C-124 used as offices at the Las Vegas airport some years ago. I don't know if it's still there. Last time I saw it was 1984.

File0021-1.jpg

This was a C-124 used as offices at the Las Vegas airport some years ago. I don't know if it's still there. Last time I saw it was 1984.

Cool! My dad flew C-124's in the service stationed at McChord and Travis. Neat airplane.

Couple of pic's for the Bomber gas station from years ago. Check out the second picture and all the "service station" attendents.

JDavis_TheBomberGasStation_1990.jpg

bomber.jpg