• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
bmezz

How many 2007-08 Shelby GT in Canada

Lets find out how many Shelby GT are in Canada

2007 black #0456 lives in Kingston,On

post-33418-0-38427200-1307997856_thumb.jpg

post-33418-0-38427200-1307997856_thumb.jpg

Edited by bmezz

Good looking car,love the color have you seen many of these around I've seen none

post-33418-0-19192800-1308192438_thumb.jpg

post-33418-0-19192800-1308192438_thumb.jpg

Good looking car,love the color have you seen many of these around I've seen none

I believe there is a blue coupe in London and I saw a black 07, like yours, for sale near Windsor a while back

Lets find out how many Shelby GT are in Canada

2007 black #0456 lives in Kingston,On

post-33754-0-60269400-1310569301_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Mine is still in a shop, it is a 2008 Vista Blue Shelby GT . Lives in Winnipeg.

ps. how did you achieve daytime running lights on yours? using the orange marker lights?

post-33754-0-60269400-1310569301_thumb.jpg

Hi,

ps. how did you achieve daytime running lights on yours? using the orange marker lights?

Took it to a ford dealer he put it on the computer and changed a code had to phone ford for the code.

post-33418-0-65681800-1311017996_thumb.jpg

post-33418-0-65681800-1311017996_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

IMG_2882.jpg

Hi,

As long as you don't have the HDI light it is and easy fix frm Ford. You will need your importation sticker number and just tell your Ford dealer to contact the Ford tech line back east. Having lived in the Peg for over 40 years the trick will be finding a Ford dealer that actually knows what a Shelby GT is. :hysterical: Nice ride keep it out of the pot holes.

Glen

As long as you don't have the HDI light it is and easy fix frm Ford. You will need your importation sticker number and just tell your Ford dealer to contact the Ford tech line back east. Having lived in the Peg for over 40 years the trick will be finding a Ford dealer that actually knows what a Shelby GT is. :hysterical: Nice ride keep it out of the pot holes.

Glen

That can be a true quote for the states also!!! :hysterical2:

Glen

Hi Glen,

Mine 08SGT has the HDI lights, they cannot be used as DRL. After some wait the dealer (Parkside) got a permission from the Manitoba Ministry of Trasportation to use the orange marker lights as the DRL. Cost me $400 in labor for some wiring and relay.

Peter

2007 Black #1768 lives in Holland Landing, Ontario. Dealership did the daytime running lihts no problem with a call to Ford to verify the car was imported to Canada. Gets a lot of great attention when ever it goes to a Ford dealership.

• Like 1

Hi Glen,

Mine 08SGT has the HDI lights, they cannot be used as DRL. After some wait the dealer (Parkside) got a permission from the Manitoba Ministry of Trasportation to use the orange marker lights as the DRL. Cost me $400 in labor for some wiring and relay.

Peter

I 2008 1124 with HIDs Kit from States 99.00 they work Fine. 2008 GT/SC Mallorytown Ont. PJ Edited by BOWTIETR

There are at least two SGT verts in Calgary, both vista blue & silver & a white & silver coupe here in the Hat along with a cr@p load of GT500's and my CS6.

I have a black '07 #5246 in Burlington.

Hey guys! I have sgt#5408 white shelby gt.

While at fords 50th mustang show there were two other white ones there.

My Shelby's in Georgina and the other one in the show is from a small town named Areosmith near Kingston, and the third was parked outside of the show and didn't get to meet them.

Saw a black 07 SGT today in Burlington Ontario. Spoke with the owner briefly and he said he imported the car from Texas in '08.

Also met another owner of a black 07 manual last year in Oakville.

I am from Hamilton Ontario and I have a 2008 Shelby GT convertible.

I have chromed out the engine (I hate the cheap plastic parts Ford originally used) also swapped out the plastic CAI for carbon fibre.

I also took out the shaker system (It died) and replaced it with a Kenwood touchscreen system which is ideal when top down :)

Lots of other modes as well, I think I have a problem :)

I counted 16 on this post, and that's only ones that commented here. So maybe 25 in Canada?