J&DGT500

What do 2011 500's sell for?

Hard to find prices online for the 2011 GT500's, anybody know what they are selling for, mint condition, low mileage, less than 3k miles and electronics package?

Hard to find prices online for the 2011 GT500's, anybody know what they are selling for, mint condition, low mileage, less than 3k miles and electronics package?

Found a couple up here ( ontario Canada ) $54000

Personally I wouldn't pay more then 46k with 3k miles on it ......and I've seen them for that price too, on auto trader.....

I'm still looking too, but I've seen quite a few in the U.S. with Nav & SVTPP with right around that mileage, for 45K and change. That's the ball park figure I'm hoping to pay and by the fall, might be a few bucks less too, who knows.

Buddy of mine just picked up a 2011 with Nav 2,000 miles for 43k

Wow, that's a great price. Did it have the SVTPP too? Private or through a dealership? Thx.

The Kia dealer here in Groton, CT has a Graber Blue GT500 w 8k miles- NO additional anything (NO NAV / NO SVTPP / NO Shaker 1000 / NO Glass Roof / NO Factory Cover) and they wanted $49950 (about $500 more thatn original sticker) for it for about a 1 or 2 weeks. Just checked and it is now $43, 651. They finally got smart.

CARMAX has a few listed on their website.

For reference: I sold my 2010 with 5k on the clock @ 7 months old for $43,500 in April, 2010. Things should be even better now. Don't pay anymore than that for a used 1 year old GT500. The guys asking more aren't getting what they are asking.

It took me 2 months to sell at that price. I wouldn't even get calls @ $46k.

Edited by ChrisSD

I would think 40 to 42k tops here in DFW. The 2012's are not selling that well here as most dealers usually have at least one and they can be bought X Plan which is how I bought mine 2 months ago.

I would think 40 to 42k tops here in DFW. The 2012's are not selling that well here as most dealers usually have at least one and they can be bought X Plan which is how I bought mine 2 months ago.

These are all good numbers to note and right around 42K makes sense for something a year old.

I'm hoping by the fall, I should be able to pick up a 2011 for a good price so I keep watching especially in the U.S. Up here in Canada, the cost is quite a bit higher, but I'm not excluding the market here in the event a killer deal comes up, but I'm not overly optimistic.

I see a lot of Shelby's that come up for sale in Texas too, so even if I had to get one shipped over to the border, that's a possibility too. Eventually I just have to jump on a good deal instead of letting some pass by.

Wow, that's a great price. Did it have the SVTPP too? Private or through a dealership? Thx.

Did not have SVTPP, but did already have Upper 2.59 pulley, innovators west lower 10% pulley, Jon Lund tune, lowered on sportline springs, MGW Shifter, FRPP Resonator eliminator, tinted windows...Id say he got an amazing deal.

He purchased it through a member of SVTPerformance forum in the for sale section. Guy was needing to unload it.

Edited by Shelby10'