Sign in to follow this  
BIKEBOY

@$%amnit...This ever happen to you?

I`m out in the Bimmer this afternoon, enjoying a wonderful summer afternoon here in the N/east...sunroof open, both windows down cruz`n about 45mph down the highway, and some douchebag in front of me in an early 90`s Honda CRV, hits the washer squirters!!! Aaaaawwwwwhhhh!!! Did I mention the sunroof was open? So, he / she lays on the switch! So, I get a windshield full of blue spodydody. Not to mention, the hood, front bumper cover...oh, and the car is all shiney`d up, of course!? I could see if`n I was tailgating this person, but I was back plenty far enuf!

This crap always gets my goat!! Ever happen to any of you? It ruined my ride. :banghead:

It has happen to me....Sometimes they do it on purpose, cause you have a nice car....and they don't.......

I was on my was to a car show once, and the guy in front of me dumped a half empty cup of coffee out his window as we approached a toll plaza. I pulled in line behind him. When he got up to the toll, I jumped out of my car, ran up to his door,and chewed him out for being an :censored: , right in front of the toll attendant. This was before 'road rage' and drive by's....don't know if I would do that today for fear of my own personal safety.

Z-man

I`m out in the Bimmer this afternoon, enjoying a wonderful summer afternoon here in the N/east...sunroof open, both windows down cruz`n about 45mph down the highway, and some douchebag in front of me in an early 90`s Honda CRV, hits the washer squirters!!! Aaaaawwwwwhhhh!!! Did I mention the sunroof was open? So, he / she lays on the switch! So, I get a windshield full of blue spodydody. Not to mention, the hood, front bumper cover...oh, and the car is all shiney`d up, of course!? I could see if`n I was tailgating this person, but I was back plenty far enuf!

This crap always gets my goat!! Ever happen to any of you? It ruined my ride. :banghead:

So funny you say that it happened to me just yesterday with the Z06...But really you can't blame the person

why don't the damn dealers put the washer built right into the wiper bracket and not shooting it at the windsheild

from the base of the windsheild or on the hood... :shrug:

He / She must have seen that your Bimmer had some bug splatter on it and was trying to wash it off for you. Some people can be so nice, wanting to help an older guy keep his Car clean. I hope you thanked them for their effort.

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

:hide:

He / She must have seen that your Bimmer had some bug splatter on it and was trying to wash it off for you. Some people can be so nice, wanting to help an older guy keep his Car clean. I hope you thanked them for their effort.

Ouch!!!!!

:knifeinback:

:hysterical:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

:hide:

just be glad he didnt flick a cigarette out his window and have the cherry go splash across the hood.....

then I would have seen you on the news as they pulled the guys car out of the ditch! :rockon:

just be glad he didnt flick a cigarette out his window and have the cherry go splash across the hood.....

then I would have seen you on the news as they pulled the guys car out of the ditch! :rockon:

#$%@ right Michael! A man's gotta do............

;)

Edited by BIKEBOY