07 gt-h 277

Son finally getting transplant

A prayer for him :-) How did the surgury go?

Prayers to your son and your family from New Mexico. Hang in there. There will be ups and downs along the wayl

Edited by NMAv

Isaiah just got done with surgery. Dr. said everything went great. Such a relief, thanks for the prayers and well wishes, it helps to just get whats on your mind, out sometimes, again thanks everyone for letting me clear my head alittle.

Isaiah just got done with surgery. Dr. said everything went great. Such a relief, thanks for the prayers and well wishes, it helps to just get whats on your mind, out sometimes, again thanks everyone for letting me clear my head alittle.

Thats OUTSTANDING news!!!

Awesome.....

:-) hope his recovery is quick and all goes well. how old is Isaiah?

Edited by msmap

Isaiah is eleven he has already started drinking fluids and has eaten alittle jello, everything is going good. Thanks again for all the prayers and support. I'll try to keep posted.

Wow, this is alot for a little guy to handle. Sounds like he is doing well. Please keep us posted on his progress. Prayers and good wishes for you all :-)

WOW!. Prayers go out to your son. He joins an a fraternity of folks, including Mr. Shelby with his transplant. We will keep him in our prayers.

In His Grip,

cobrafan

Edited by cobrafan

I hope all is well with your family and especially your son. Try to take care of yourself also. This will be a long ride down the highway. Prayers to your family.

GG

Tell him to get well soon!!!

From Storm;

Foggy Bogg Wisconsin!!!

They moved isaiah from ICU to a regular room, still doing good. Again, thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes

From the ICU to a regular room. This is wonderful news............... happy%20feet.gif . Next stop is home.

From the ICU to a regular room. This is wonderful news............... happy%20feet.gif . Next stop is home.

Excellent news....tell Isaiah we are all pulling for him to have a speedy recovery!

:happy feet:

I have a friend that had a kidney transplant over 30 years ago now, he was 12 or so. He is going strong and we celebrate his day every year :-)

Edited by msmap

Just to give an update. Isaiah is still doing well. The doctors expect him to be out of the hospital on Thursday or Friday.

07... That's great news!!!