tesgt350

NEW Season Orange County Choppers TONIGHT

NEW Season Orange County Choppers is TONIGHT. They are airing the last few from last Season, Jr. Kicked A$$ all the way around.................... :happy feet:

Jr. gets the Black Widow Bike and Cash and Sr. looses the Building to Forecloser.

Amercan Choppers Tonight..........looks like Jr. is building a BIG BAD A$$ Trike.

NEW Season Orange County Choppers is TONIGHT. They are airing the last few from last Season, Jr. Kicked A$ all the way around.................... :happy feet:

I'm actually about a mile from their shop maybe I can watch it in person

I'm actually about a mile from their shop maybe I can watch it in person

They should have broken ground on the new smaller building that will be in front of the other building that was foreclosed on.

They should have broken ground on the new smaller building that will be in front of the other building that was foreclosed on.

The writers need to come up with some better story lines.

I think thier bikes are the lamest ugliest gaudy pikes of sh@t ever...serious...

A chopper is not something you buy IMO.

But I am glad people do! And I'd bet this show helps out a lot of small shops building bikes...the theme bike idea i so stupid its luke building a Batcar...cool but why...

Choppers were built to be lighter and thus faster not pose...

Ok I'm done enjoy the TV sorry...;@)

I think thier bikes are the lamest ugliest gaudy pikes of sh@t ever...serious...

A chopper is not something you buy IMO.

But I am glad people do! And I'd bet this show helps out a lot of small shops building bikes...the theme bike idea i so stupid its luke building a Batcar...cool but why...

Choppers were built to be lighter and thus faster not pose...

Ok I'm done enjoy the TV sorry...;@)

I thought the "Bobbers" were built to be lighter? The Choppers had the tall Sissy Bar and the long Front Forks wnd the Ape Hangers.

OCC never built a building yet, still in their building

OCC never built a building yet, still in their building

Yeah, that I know, this past Show Sr. decided to build a smaller Building on his Property in front of the one they are in now, so they should have broken Ground by now since that Show was taped a couple of Months ago.

Yeah, that I know, this past Show Sr. decided to build a smaller Building on his Property in front of the one they are in now, so they should have broken Ground by now since that Show was taped a couple of Months ago.

the tapping of the show is messed up this past season and current season, it doesnt follow a timeline. The caddy build actually happen a few months ago, SR and JR settle their stuff during the winter and JR got the Black Widow back sometime in January

I still enjoy the show, but cant follow it real-time wise

I thought the "Bobbers" were built to be lighter? The Choppers had the tall Sissy Bar and the long Front Forks wnd the Ape Hangers.

Chops started with some guys stripping the extra crap off of the big twins to make them lighter and faster...super duper long fork stretches and fat rear tires and the like are a later affectation...

Sissy bars have a purpose, attching a duffle and keeping a passenger on board....the goofy stuff these guys build is for looks...form follows function IMO.

Totally agree....some of them are so ridiculous that it's embarrassing.

Did you see the Horse issue where they got Paul Sr. to sign a giant salami for 5 bucks and then posed suggestivly stnding on a real bike with the salami? Hhaha I used to love when that mag had the "coon tail award" The OCC bikes are just that...Cheers!

Bobber is a chopper without a raked headstock in a hardtail frame ....choppers are usualy raked in the frame neck or headstock....with stretch in the downtubes or backbone of the frame.

If you really wanna go fast though you buy a sportbike like a R1. Makes my Shelby seem slow.....

Watching American Choppers now and I noticed the Paul Jr. has the Cadilac Bike that PJD built.

This is the male equivalent of "Real Housewives". The same thing over and over and over and over. They know the SAT scores of their audience.

Getting boring with Mikey and Sr. crap.................... :finger:

Edited by gt350lp

Getting boring with Mikey and Sr. crap.................... :finger:

Yeah, they both need to sit down and talk it out. I like seeing the Bikes get Built, espicially Jr's.