RogerS

40th. Production

Production Numbers:

Roger

Previous build chart removed and has been replace by the current chart shown in the following thread:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/92697-2007-shelby-gt500-40th-anniversary-build-numbers-final-build-310-cars/

This thread is being locked. Please refer to the link above for the latest build info.

Edited by SAI-Steven
Revised build numbers.
  • Like 2

Thanks Roger. Nice numbers....who had 312?

SnakeEater !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

07redgt500 - Bob Gleason wins!

Looks like those black verts are a dime a dozen Flyboy... :poke:

Edited by Torch40

07redgt500 Congrats with the correct number... happy%20feet.gif

What in the world is Todd going to do now? :hysterical:

I had a lot of fun pulling Roger's chain the last couple years on this registry thing, all I can do now is wish him the best and good luck with his new Boss. I would still like to know how many 427 40th's there are? I know of three, one in TN, MO and Fl. Wonder If we will ever find out who the missing two are? Now, that's a thought. Thanks Roger. :)

Don

Edited by gt67

SnakeEater Congrats with the correct number... happy%20feet.gif

What in the world is Todd going to do now? :hysterical:

I had a lot of fun pulling Roger's chain the last couple years on this registry thing, all I can do now is wish him the best and good luck with his new Boss. I would still like to know how many 427 40th's there are? I know of three, one in TN, MO and Fl. Wonder If we will ever find out who the missing two are? Now, that's a thought. Thanks Roger. :)

Don

That's an easy one, and one that we could have answered for you earlier but you didn't ask :) There were four 40th Anniversary cars that had the 427 package.

And just an FYI. Those two unknown cars are not missing but are mod shop builds that we are obtaining paperwork for. Once I have the build paperwork I can change the status of these two cars from unknown and move them into the appropriate category. So keep in mind that the colors, body style and option columns will change at a later date when these two unknown cars are moved to the permanent category.

Steve

Looks like those black verts are a dime a dozen Flyboy... :poke:

You might think that....tho you could also say I might have the singularly most powerful and fastest convertible - and of the fastest color. Thats kinda unique, no? : )

That's an easy one, and one that we could have answered for you earlier but you didn't ask :) There were four 40th Anniversary cars that had the 427 package.

And just an FYI. Those two unknown cars are not missing but are mod shop builds that we are obtaining paperwork for. Once I have the build paperwork I can change the status of these two cars from unknown and move them into the appropriate category. So keep in mind that the colors, body style and option columns will change at a later date when these two unknown cars are moved to the permanent category.

Steve

Thanks Steve for the info and hope things go well obtaining the paperwork................ Of those four, did any have the Red cobras?

60% Resized to 92% (was 1023 x 682) - Click image to enlargeIMG_1429.jpg

Thanks Rodger!

Nice call Bob right on the money. :happy feet:

I also have the fastest color. :lol:

Roger,

Just out of curiosity, what was the highest CSM number issued? I realize you say 312 were sold and built, but the CSM numbers were not issued consecutively and you could request a particular number when you ordered the package. :stats: Just curios??

Thanks

You might think that....tho you could also say I might have the singularly most powerful and fastest convertible - and of the fastest color. Thats kinda unique, no? : )

Agreed. Except for the color thing....

Roger,

Just out of curiosity, what was the highest CSM number issued? I realize you say 312 were sold and built, but the CSM numbers were not issued consecutively and you could request a particular number when you ordered the package. :stats: Just curios??

Thanks

John, unofficially I have on my list Highest CSM # msmap 417. Do you know if your car was built before

Steve Davis, from Barrett-Jackson #CSM07XL0001? I'm aware you are #1 of the 15 and I do believe the first 40th to be built after the pototype XL000X

I have a request for Steve......... What was the last CSM number issued?

Roger,

Thanks

The highest 40th Anniversary CSM number was 07XL0500

Steve

Now out of curiosity are we ever going to see a breakdown with wheel color, brake options etc? Mine is a black vert stock hp black wheels short throw and the silver seat upgrade which was done on the order not over the counter. Anyone else have the exact same one?

Now out of curiosity are we ever going to see a breakdown with wheel color, brake options etc? Mine is a black vert stock hp black wheels short throw and the silver seat upgrade which was done on the order not over the counter. Anyone else have the exact same one?

Are you kidding? We can't count the white ones correct let alone a breakdown on all the different options, do%20what.gif we still have two unknown folks hiding somewhere. :hide: If we keep this up, Roger and Steve going to run us all out of the attic to a undisclosed secure location. It would be nice to have the breakdown though.

Good job on the graphs Bob and nice catch on the white ones. :idea:

Are you kidding? We can't count the white ones correct let alone a breakdown on all the different options, do%20what.gif we still have two unknown folks hiding somewhere. :hide: If we keep this up, Roger and Steve going to run us all out of the attic to a undisclosed secure location. It would be nice to have the breakdown though.

Good job on the graphs Bob and nice catch on the white ones. :idea:

I'd like to remind everyone that your assumptions of what we have and don't have are just that, assumptions which may or may not be correct. The same applies to what we have referred to as the two unknown cars, you are assuming that they've been built and delivered.

One of the biggest difficulties the registry has had in getting an accurate build count & breakdown has come from the 40th owners themselves. From people claiming a 40th CSM spot and then never following thru to people putting a deposit down and then wanting it transferred over to a Super Snake. You then had people who did follow through with their 40th build but repeatedly changed their mind on what options they wanted.

We can then add in the owners who had their car built at one of the authorized mod shops but wanted a CSM from the SAI builds. Or they scheduled their build with one of the mod shops but then changed their mind and sent their car to Vegas. We had other owners do the opposite by scheduling their car with Vegas but then deciding that they didn't want to ship their car to Vegas and had the build performed by a mod shop closer to them.

From there lets move over to the registry side. You would not believe how many owners registered their car as a 40th before the build was actually started and/or completed. The problem with that is the people who registered their car as a 40th but didn't follow thru with the build never took the time to notify the registry that their registry entry needs to be changed back. This also happened with owners who picked a CSM number, registered their car under that number but at some point changed their mind and chose another CSM number. They too neglected to let the registry know of this change.

Now I'm not saying that SAI and especially the authorized mod shops don't deserve to take some responsibility in all of this but please remember neither Roger nor I were working for SAI when the 40th program started. In hindsight I'm sure things could have been done differently but I'd like to remind everyone that Roger and I have done our best with what we inherited and also we've done our best with the resources available to us.

As always we ask that you to hang in there with us as it will be worth the wait and of course we do thank you for your patience.

Steve

Some graphs for ya...

40ProductionNumbers.jpg

NewTotalbyColor.jpg

NewTotalbyHP.jpg

NewTotalbyBodyColor.jpg

NewTotalbyHPColor.jpg

NewBodyStylebyHP.jpg

NewTotalbyBodyHPColorjpg.jpg

NewPolishedSCbyColor.jpg

Edited by Slabo

Calculator working fine well except for that operator error under white coupes. Roger's PDF left out two unknown convertible builds, these unknown convertible builds are separate from the two additonal unknown cars.

Once this thread quiets down perhaps some of the 40th owners can assist with locating the owners of these two convertibles, but that's for another day.

Steve

Excellent!!

Do you know how many of the 4 Alloy Verts had the Crimson seats?

Even though my Crimson seats have been change to the black and grey Shelby seats with logo.

Thanks again,

Todd

How about the all important rareness scale. Combos with multiple colors would be the number in each color (e.g. there is 1 coupe with a polished 725 SC in each of the colors alloy, black & red). *Note this is still missing the 4 unknown cars so these numbers will change.

NewRarenessScale.jpg

Edited by Slabo

So what you're sayin is,

There are two "known unknown's" and two "unknown unknown's".

Mr. Rumsfeld would be proud!

So what you're sayin is,

There are two "known unknown's" and two "unknown unknown's".

Mr. Rumsfeld would be proud!

What we are saying is that there are two convertible builds from Quantum that we have no paperwork for. All we know is their CSM number and that they are convertibles.

There are another two builds that we are waiting on build paperwork for. Once the registry recieves the paperwork for these two cars we will be able to move them to the correct body style & color category.

These four cars are included in the build total of 312 cars.

Steve

I've replaced the PDF file in Roger's post with an updated file. This updated file corrects the math error in the white coupe column and now includes the "unknown convertible" column that was left off of Roger's PDF.

I have also cleaned up this thread by hiding the posts where we were talking about math error in the white coupe column and the missing convertible column. Since these two items have now been corrected with a revised PDF file there is no reason to have those posts stay around which may confuse future viewers of this thread.

Steve

Excellent!!

Do you know how many of the 4 Alloy Verts had the Crimson seats?

Even though my Crimson seats have been change to the black and grey Shelby seats with logo.

Thanks again,

Todd

Todd

At a later date the Registry will have this type of build info available, not just for the 40th owners but for owners of all the other Shelby models. SAI management and the Registry team understand the importance that this type of info is to the owners and we are doing our best to accomedate all Shelby owners equally.

Until then keep in mind that many of the 40th cars may be one of one cars because of the low build number and the various options that were availble from both Ford & SAI. This is something I'm sure many owners will appreciate having for their records.

Steve