kstrong

A photo is worth a thousand words...

My new 2007 SGT was the first Ford I've owned for decades. I was a little hesitant to buy it as we had a few nightmares with Ford products in the past. THe Shelby name was the deal clincherhappy%20feet.gif

When I needed a new 4X4 truck, the bail outs were in full swing. The fact that Ford passed on the cash was a major factor in my purchase of my F-150 Super Cab over the other guys. It the best truck I've owned, hands down. :worship:

I have heard from a few people that switched to FORD for the reason on this shirt. :happy feet:

I agree, it would be a good commercial to have a non Ford owner trading in their non Ford car wearing this shirt. :hysterical:

Great pic, Ken.

I've had six new Mustangs - and four new Ford trucks. :salute:

edit: five new trucks!

Edited by RUFDRAFT

Great shirt - I want one too.

Heard quite a few people switched brand loyalty after Ford turned down government cash.....the best PR they could ever get.

Where can you purchase these tees? Do Ford dealer parts departments carry them?

I bought 3 different color ones at the 2011 Dearborn event. They were selling them in the plant. A bunch of the Auto assembly line workers were wearing them.

Here is one of mine.

019-3.jpg

grabber posted a link to these shirts. happy%20feet.gif

I am glad I bought mine.

I can wear it to the GTO show in the summer with my friend when we drive down in his sixty something goat.:hysterical:

I wear mine with pride, as often as possible.......................Thanks Gregg :beerchug:

I still have 2 left... LG and XL (1 each)... $25 each, shipped right to your front door (Lower 48 States)... PM me if you want one... PayPal preferred... Can also get more and different sizes from my local Ford dealer...