Torch40

Hockey 2011 - 2012

??? days til the first game.... :( I hope I don't have to go back to watching AHL hockey this year - like during the previous lockout.

Both sides need to get this resolved quickly.

This sucks going through this again! When this settles It better be a long term deal, I don't want this to happen again inn 5-8 years.

I know a few players (clients of mine), and they're telling me, they are digging in...if it doesn't get done in time for the Winter Classic, hints it may go into next year... :censored::banghead:

Bettman and Fehr are both stubborn guys with huge egos. I don't see this lockout ending soon.

Sure doesn't look good Mike and all...Season canceled through October 24th already. Gosh...I hate this...it's not the end of the world...but I like the game for entertainment to get me through the winter nights when there is nothing else to do. You would have that they would have learned their lesson last time and not tick off the fans again. But they know everyone will come running back when the league starts again. sigh.

millionaires fighting with billionaires, no sympathy here

None from me either...this time the fans shouldn't go back...lets see how smart they would be then...I don't remember the player but at the last

lockout he had the nerve to come on TV and say..Who can live off of one million a year..not shiten you he actually said that.

This is the reason I quit watching hockey the last time.