JeffJ

Ooops. Jesse James wrecks his GT

JUST when you thought Jesse James couldn't get any dumber........ he goes out and raises the bar and makes stupid people look like geniuses.

Perhaps we can help him.

Jesse James -------------> :club:<-------------Therapy treatment.

QSS

And, to add more insult to injury, Jr. beat him in the Discovery Channel Biker Build-off. Jr. had one nice bike!

Edited by springer

And, to add more insult to injury, Jr. beat him in the Discovery Channel Biker Build-off. Jr. had one nice bike!

Jr.'s bike was pretty, but would you actually ride it? Discovery should have made them ride the bikes from LA to Vegas.

Jesse is who he is and I've never heard him claim to be someone/something he's not or appologize for it. He knows he's an immature, lucky and dumb SOB with an attitude problem, he accepts it and doesnt care what the world thinks. His craftsmanship and bad boy image made him wealthy and famous. It's America's fault for buying his T-Shirts, watching his shows, and feeding his ego. So for preople to be pissed at or dislike him now is just plain silly.

Frankly I admire the guy's skills and completely understand his desire to feed his carnal, compulsive side. But I have too much of a conscious to live life as full throttle/scorched earth as he does.