blondiepa

2007 GT500 40th Anniversary Edition - Worth?

We just figured out what our personalized plate will be. We went with BDAS SNK. Can't wait to get it.

And she is a Bad A$$ Snake at that................ :victory:

All signed up for package 3 for the 50th Bash. We are going to go down to Winchester and drive back up to Carlisle. Our new Shelby should be here tomorrow. Randy is very excited.

Had an issue with the carrier today. Hoping all is good. Dealership sent the car with a transport broker instead of Reliable.

It saddens me to say my husband is considering selling our 40th if anyone is interested. We are considering buying land in Montana, and Montana would not be nice to her as the road is a stone road and it would be a shame to hurt her like that. She has less than 9,000 miles on her. Email me if interested. michelewhite@kw.com

Also selling 1967 Mustang Fastback (Shelby Clone) This car is already posted on craigslist and on the chopping block before the 40th.

Edited by blondiepa
  • Like 1

Mecum auction last night, Austin Tx., 2007 red / white stripes, 5K miles, didn't catch what options......$ 34,500.00 !

Edited by 1 Alibi 2

I might be missing something here. :) Are you trying to compare a GT500 to a 40th? There is a huge difference between blondiepa's 725 HP "with a CSM number" 40th with a GT500. Did her car sell?.I could be interested if not.

I might be missing something here. :) Are you trying to compare a GT500 to a 40th? There is a huge difference between blondiepa's 725 HP "with a CSM number" 40th with a GT500. Did her car sell?.I could be interested if not.

Yes that was a stock GT500. Doesn't really apply here other than general comparison to overall prices

Yeah but those "427" cars are especially worthless..................

Hey Don. :speedie:

Hey Graig, you're right, I wouldn't give two cents for a 427 or that Shelby Super Snake 725 KB you have hibernating on top of your engine. :hysterical:

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you and the family and all 40th brothers. :happy feet:
What do you think about Tim trading in his 40th? :finger:
BTW... It's time to start thinking about 2015 Spring Fever.
gallery_22226_698_33667.png

She's still in the garage...LOL For the right price we would let her go. Our purchase of buying land in Montana was brought to a halt as one of the reasons to move was my husband best friend lived there and has since passed away in June in a horrible accident. Montana will never be the same for us now that he's gone.

No way would I sell her for the price of a GT500. I'm no fool!

Edited by blondiepa
  • Like 1

I'm sorry to hear your husband best friend passed. I wish both of you a very Merry Christmas and I'm happy to hear you still have that very special 40th. In just a few more years the value of 40th will be one of the top collectable Shelby's.

We did get some recognition by Shelby the other day when they were talking about their new limited edition car saying it will be rarer than the 40ths :-)

Have a Merry Christmas and a safe, Happy New Year my 40th family :-)

Hey Graig, you're right, I wouldn't give two cents for a 427 or that Shelby Super Snake 725 KB you have hibernating on top of your engine. :hysterical:

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you and the family and all 40th brothers. :happy feet:
What do you think about Tim trading in his 40th? :finger:
BTW... It's time to start thinking about 2015 Spring Fever.
gallery_22226_698_33667.png

Lol, ours are still just valuable enough not to run out and trade them for a new 6cyl Camaro (not sure if Shelby feels that way though).

I sure hope we can swing making it to "Cruisin the Smokies" this year. 'Sounds like a lot of fun!

Have a Happy New Year!

She's still in the garage...LOL For the right price we would let her go. Our purchase of buying land in Montana was brought to a halt as one of the reasons to move was my husband best friend lived there and has since passed away in June in a horrible accident. Montana will never be the same for us now that he's gone.

No way would I sell her for the price of a GT500. I'm no fool!

Glad to hear you hadn't sold it yet Blondie, that is one rare steed!

• Like 1

Can't say I'm happy to hear you're selling - but I will be interested in the selling price. I wouldn't think you'd lose on yours given the great condition, SS upgrade and low miles - tho I still think it's too early to expect any great ROI.

She's officially on the chopping block. Sad to say.

Here's my ad:

The question: Looking for a Special Limited Edition Car, which everyone will be jealous of?

The solution: 40th Anniversary Shelby GT500 with Super Snake Package 1 of 7 with Color Combo and Only 21 with both 40th Anniversary and 725HP Super Snake packages produced. 1 of only 312 40th Anniversary Shelby GT 500’s produced.

40th Anniversary GT500 Shelby with Super Snake Package. Rare in 2007, with Supercharged engine with 725 horsepower!. That's right, SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FIVE HORSEPOWER.

Nothing would do it better than 725 horsepower moving through a six-speed manual transmission controlled by a short-throw shifter. This superb example of the legendary 2007 Shelby GT 500 40th Anniversary with Super Snake Package, resplendent with all of the 40th Anniversary (the first and original Shelby GT500 series was first introduced in 1967) recognition it deserves. Cosmetically, this 40th Anniversary Shelby GT500 with Super Snake Package (Shelby vehicle identification: CSM No. 07XL0129) includes an aggressive fresh-air-vented Shelby hood, and a special rear spoiler. Carbon fiber is highly visible on the front splitter, mirror covers, and rocker panels. Special 40th Anniversary Carroll Shelby identification badges adorn the exterior on the front grille and front fenders, with SHELBY boldly displayed on the deck lid above the sequential taillights. The black leather interior features embroidered Carroll Shelby and Super Snake logos on the seats, floor mats, and arm-rest cover. The dashboard has Shelby signature AutoMeter instruments mounted in a traditional Shelby-styled hooded gauge panel.

The engine compartment is dominated by the black Kenne Bell Supercharger and "Powered by SVT" adorned valve covers. The supercharger and Shelby-tuning pumps the 725 Horsepower via a 1-piece drive shaft to a stout 3:73 reared. The Shelby/Eibach turned suspension components and Pirelli P- Zero high-performance tires (255/35ZR Front and huge 275/35ZR Rear) are hung on 20-inch American Racing Shelby Razors to provide unbelievable Shelby performance handling and feel. Heat generated by scrubbed speed is dissipated by cooler air via special front and rear ducts.

Added Bonus: Car has been Autographed by both John Luft, Former President & Gary Patterson, VP of Sales & Operations of Shelby American on the shock towers.

THOROUGHLY DOCUMENTED 40th ANNIVERSARY SHELBY! THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THIS CAR SPENT OVER $100,000 ON CAR AND UPGRADES - EVERY POSSIBLE OPTION, THE ULTIMATE COLOR COMBINATION, SENT TO THE FACTORY FOR THE UPGRADE PACKAGE. IF AN ANNIVERSARY SHELBY IS ON YOUR RADAR, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE CAR FOR YOU!

Exterior Color: Vista Blue Metallic with Silver LeMans Stripes

Interior Color: Black

Transmission: 6 Speed Manual

Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Condition: Pre-Owned Clear Title

Mileage: 8,500+/-

725 HP Super Snake Package

CSM No. 07XL0129

40th Anniversary Limited Edition Package

VIN: 1ZVHT88S075206721

Engine: 5.4L V8 Fl Supercharged Gasoline Exterior Color:

Transmission: 6 Speed Manual

Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Condition: Pre-Owned Clear Title

Exterior:
Carbon fiber from fascia splitter
Carbon fiber mirror covers
Carbon fiber rocker panels

Aluminum hood grille inserts
SHELBY deck lid letter kit
40th Anniversary badging – front grill and front fenders

Sequential tail lights

40th Anniversary silver stripes
Front brake duct kit
Rear brake duct kit

Interior:
CSM consecutively numbered dash plaque
CSM consecutively numbered plaque in engine compartment
40th Anniversary door still plates with CSM number
Light bar with solenoid activated brake light (convertible)
Shelby 40th Anniversary floor mats
Aesthetic engine kit with billet fluid caps and dip stick handle
Center gauge cluster with Autometer Carroll Shelby Signature Carbon Fiber faced gauges (boost, fuel pressure, oil pressure)
Aluminum Shelby map light accent
Satin door lock knobs
Arm rest cover with snake logo
Shelby door handles with snake logo

Performance:
Shelby/Eibach coil over suspension
Shelby/Eibach sway bars
Boria exhaust system

Tires and Wheels:
20" American Racing Shelby Razors - Chrome
Pirelli P-Zero Nero 255/35ZR20 Front 275/35ZR20 Rear

Serious Buyers Only (215) 820-2209 – Must Leave Message Asking $60,000 OBO

Front Angle

Edited by blondiepa

I have a few people interested in her. Only ad I have right now is this one. Wanted to put it out there to other 40h owners and others who know and appreciate what she is first. :-)

Here are more pictures

Picture2

463009 3684802211399 52789635 O

476163 3684803411429 1517413392 O

469758 3684822611909 1390076397 O

2007 Shelby GT500 40th Anniversary

Edited by blondiepa

Decided to send her to Mecum Auto Auction in Harrisburg. Cross your fingers she brings good $$.

Can't say it enough, gorgeous 40th! If I had the extra cash I would.

Did you put a reserve on it? Hold firm on your price if you did!

GLWS

• Like 1

Blondie,

Do you have a date/time when it is scheduled to go across the block?

Please keep us posted on this. Especially the results.

Good luck!