39Mustang

Cobra diecast wanted

I've been looking the past few years but haven't seen one since 4 years ago and tried to bid on it but was snaked at the last second. Looking for the Kyosho 1/18 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C in Chrome. Anyone ever comes across one give me a heads up.. thx

Is that the one we were given in our Goodie Bags at the first Bash in 2008? If so, there should be a bunch of them out there just with TS people.

Jim

Is that the one we were given in our Goodie Bags at the first Bash in 2008? If so, there should be a bunch of them out there just with TS people.

Jim

NO, they was a Shelby Collectibles I'm looking for the one by Kyosho

Thats not a piece that comes up on E bay very often , but when they due , be ready to send the seller about $250...

last one on ebay about 4 years ago and more like $430 I think it went for

damn! well I cancelled my ebay account 2 months ago as tired of them not protecting the seller

Howdy, I know this is an old post, but I'm new to this forum.

I have a Kyosho 1:18 scale (Chrome) Cobra that I would be willing to sell if you are still interested...

Just thought I'd put it out there if you (or anyone) was still looking. They only made a few of these (200 or less).

post-42657-0-36318900-1390772267_thumb.jpg

Howdy, I know this is an old post, but I'm new to this forum.

I have a Kyosho 1:18 scale (Chrome) Cobra that I would be willing to sell if you are still interested...

Just thought I'd put it out there if you (or anyone) was still looking. They only made a few of these (200 or less).

attachicon.gifDSC02302.JPG

Damn, that's really sweet.

Phill