Staff

Steals and Deals At SPP

Steals and Deals on Shelby Performance Parts

- limited to quantities on hand - no back orders - cannot be combined with other offers -

Borla Exhaust

140222-1.jpg

Upgrade your 4.6L Mustang GT or 07-09 GT500's exhaust with Borla's Touring Exhaust.

Retail $829.00 now $699.00. Click here now to order. Limited quantities available.

Shelby Front Anti-Roll Sway Bar

5S3Z-5482-2T.jpg

Improve the handling characteristics of your Mustang or Shelby with our anti-roll sway bars.

Retail $249.99 now $49.99. Click here now to order. Limited quantities available.

Shelby Rear Anti-Roll Sway Bar

5S3Z-5486-2T.jpg

Improve the handling characteristics of your Mustang or Shelby with our anti-roll sway bars.

Retail $319.99 now $69.99. Click here now to order. Limited quantities available.

Ford Racing Anti-Roll Sway Bar Set

M-5490-B-2T.jpg

Made for the 2007-2012 Shelby GT500 coupe, you won't find these anywhere else for this price.

Retail $460.00 now $179.99. Click here now to order. Limited quantities available.

Ford Racing GT500 Strut Tower Brace

M-20201-C-2T.jpg

Upgrade your factory original GT500 brace with a single construction with a GT500KR engine brace.

Retail $255.00 now $179.00. Click here now to order. Limited quantities available.

Shelby Borla Turbo Exhaust

11752-2T.jpg

If your looking for a more aggressive sound and a performance gain from your Mustang GT, Shelby GT500 or Shelby GT, these Borla Turbo mufflers are the answer!.

Retail $599.25 now $339.00. Click here now to order. Limited quantities available.

Shelby Adjustable Control Arm

5S3Z-5500-BS-1.jpg

Dramatically improving your vehicle response and predictability.

Retail $146.95 now $96.99. Click here now to order. Limited quantities available.

Shelby Adjustable Lower Control Arms

5S3Z-5A649-BRRE-1.jpg

The Shelby Rear Lower Control Arms are precision matched for the ultimate in handling.

Retail $199.95 now $129.95. Click here now to order. Limited quantities available.

Ford Racing Anti-Roll Sway Bar Set out of stock already...... I was looking at this last week,

Robert, any more available?

Ford Racing Anti-Roll Sway Bar Set out of stock already...... I was looking at this last week,

I think I have located some more. The original lot went FAST though....not a quick as a Vista blue GT500. . .but fast.

OK - we just added more ;)

Yes more are available. You should be able to order them now.

Hey Mike,

I had one on order this morning and almost pulled the trigger until I found out the freight is the cost of the kit.

The only other items I had on the order were a couple of small items for the Grandkids which I think wouldn't have been a pound different in weight.

I've had this happen a few times, the last time with a Hertz hood which was almost the cost of the part to ship it here..

Yeah I know but I have 4 other items I had in my cart, just the cost of living in Canada, I tried to purchase when I was there a couple of weeks ago but everything is dropped shipped

Yeah I know but I have 4 other items I had in my cart, just the cost of living in Canada, I tried to purchase when I was there a couple of weeks ago but everything is dropped shipped

The cost of the kit is an excellent price no doubt about it....why didn't you just get them to install a kit when you were there ??

I think I can handle the install.....lol, they don't stock the parts there though

In for the GT500 Sway Bar set! Oh why did I do the Borlas last month???? Oh well the Borlas are on and sound great!

I think I can handle the install.....lol, they don't stock the parts there though

LOL...yes..I'm certain you could handle the install.....I was just thinking the install price would have probably been equal to the freight and you wouldn't even have to get your hands dirty......

Geez....long day....I just realized you stated they "drop shipped" these....Doh

Edited by SHELBYCS6

What a deal on the ford racing anti sway kit!!! Just ordered mine.. Now I have to find a deal on the ford racing dampner kit.. Already have the springs and strut bar... Anyone know where to get the struts shocks dampner kit for great deal??

OK - we just added more ;)

Robert,

Any more Ford Racing Anti-Roll Sway Bar Set?

Thanks

Will the Shelby front/rear sway bars fit the GT500?

Yes..........they were substituting the Shelby kit in place of the sold out FRPP.............same exact units made by Eibach, the only difference is the color of blue and "SHELBY" on it. Mine should arrive at work within a few hours!!!

Yes..........they were substituting the Shelby kit in place of the sold out FRPP.............same exact units made by Eibach, the only difference is the color of blue and "SHELBY" on it. Mine should arrive at work within a few hours!!!

I think your NEW avator is a much better choice then your old one......

Still waiting for my Ford sway bar kit, my charge card has been billed,but with no given time or e.t.a for delivery.... anyone else in the same situation?

The price is awesome, but the shipping cost is almost as much as the part it self...

Come on Shelby store, you guys need to find a cheaper carrier..Im sure, if youre shipping wasnt so costly your sales would go up..

Edited by leadfoot 5.4

Still waiting for my Ford sway bar kit, my charge card has been billed,but with no given time or e.t.a for delivery.... anyone else in the same situation?

The price is awesome, but the shipping cost is almost as much as the part it self...

Come on Shelby store, you guys need to find a cheaper carrier..Im sure, if youre shipping wasnt so costly your sales would go up..

You're not alone. I also have been charged and heard nothing from shelby!Guess I should of went with the shelby replacement.