sharon

Carroll Shelby Memorial Sticker

Shelby American has created a Carroll Shelby Memorial Sticker. These stickers will be given out for free with any SPP order that is placed on or after 5/24/2012 while supplies last. They will also be given out at the Rev Your Engine in Las Vegas Memorial event and along the 50th Anniv stops. This excludes orders that ship directly from the manufacturer.

75126.jpg

Edited by robertlane

Darn I just ordered Thursday... Bummer. But you did say 50th stops. So we will see them in Carlisle?

Darn I just ordered Thursday... Bummer. But you did say 50th stops. So we will see them in Carlisle?

Yes

Yes

:happy feet:

Hey... Isn't that baby due soon? All the best Sharon... And thanks for getting the sticker done.

:happy feet:

Hey... Isn't that baby due soon? All the best Sharon... And thanks for getting the sticker done.

Your welcome, and 4 weeks left!

Awesome news on the stickers, hopefully I can pick up one on Friday during my trip toSAI! Also planning to say hi to Robert and Sharon :)

I just ordered as well....no chance of getting one, or throwing one in my renewal that comes up in a couple weeks?

No

That strikes me as odd. Is it only a marketing item then? It is even more odd for those of us who have attended 50th celebrations before Mr. Shelby passed. No consideration for us?

Jim

That strikes me as odd. Is it only a marketing item then? It is even more odd for those of us who have attended 50th celebrations before Mr. Shelby passed. No consideration for us?

Jim

I beleive that the foundation might sell a memorial sticker but we are choosing not to sell the item and give it away. With every SPP order or TS order and at all 50th stops. But watch for the Foundation they might have some things for a donation to the Foundation. However I am not sure on this.

Sharon

I noticed at last weekends NHRA race that team Force had them on its cars. Wonder if it will look like them .I'll pick mine up at Carlisle or hopefully at Watkins Glen the weekend after.

I'm making some metal dash plaques and giving them out at the SoCal tribute cruise on Saturday. If the participants like them I would be interested in donating some to the Foundation and maybe they can raise a few dollars. I have no idea who I should contact....any suggestions ?

On tomorrows agenda will be finding some SSP parts to order !

Shelby American has created a Carroll Shelby Memorial Sticker. These stickers will be given out for free with any SPP order that is placed on or after 5/24/2012 while supplies last. They will also be given out at the Rev Your Engine in Las Vegas Memorial event and along the 50th Anniv stops. This excludes orders that ship directly from the manufacturer.

75126.jpg

Just placed an order for a Fuel Door, will the sticker just come with the order or is there something I need to do to ensure it does??

Thank you

Just placed an order for a Fuel Door, will the sticker just come with the order or is there something I need to do to ensure it does??

Thank you

I just placed a phone order today and spoke to Kameron. I made sure to ask if the sticker will be included in my order.

Great, I'll get one at Carlisle!

Great! Thanks Sharon and congratulations!!

Does a membership initial purchase constitute a 'purchase' for one of these stickers? Thank you.

got my order with sticker today.

I'd like it to display it on the car, but am unsure how long it will last

Does a membership initial purchase constitute a 'purchase' for one of these stickers? Thank you.

Yes as of last Friday any that got shipped out last Friday and going forward will have the sticker in the package.

I'm making some metal dash plaques and giving them out at the SoCal tribute cruise on Saturday. If the participants like them I would be interested in donating some to the Foundation and maybe they can raise a few dollars. I have no idea who I should contact....any suggestions ?

On tomorrows agenda will be finding some SSP parts to order !

Tell me more about this cruise. I hadn't heard about it. Might like to participate. Thanks

Tell me more about this cruise. I hadn't heard about it. Might like to participate. Thanks

It was last Saturday the 26th. Looks like it was fun though!

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/75237-so-cal-local-memorial-cruise-pics/page__p__1306965__hl__socal__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=1306965