• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
robertlane

Shelbys Across Canada: Dearborn To Halifax, NS.

I have been interested in this Canada trip since it was first mentioned........but its less and less likely I can participate with the lack of firm dates and itinerary.

11th hour...........clock is ticking.~!

I have been interested in this Canada trip since it was first mentioned........but its less and less likely I can participate with the lack of firm dates and itinerary.

11th hour...........clock is ticking.~!

You make a very good point my friend.

Glad to see there is still some interest out there. Was starting to get the feeling that it was going to be allowed to just fade away. I canceled plans to go to the Bash in favor of this event. A driving tour of this area of Canada has always been on our bucket list, just never had the proper "motivation". Vacation time has already been reserved (must be done almost a year in advance) so we will be going regardless. But it would sure be more enjoyable with our Team Shelby brethren!

Although I'm sure not looking forward to driving that many miles without a radar detector! B)

My first post ...... my wife and I are interested in this proposed caravan from Dearborn to Halifax. Would like to have an idea on what the time frame will be for booking vacation time. Looking forward to driving the car and seeing eastern portion of Canada with fellow TS members ...... Barry

We still don't have firm plans as of yet

We need the Dearborn dates to be set and to get the Ontario Region plans set in place and the bash will be taking all of the director's time up and we can send updates after the event

Hope this helps

I'm pulling the plug on this event, its taking too long to put dates and details together.... We had to put a stake in the ground, so my wife booked a cruise instead.

Maybe next year...... :shrug:

Sorry for not updating you on what is happening . It has been canceled for this year as we are still working with SAI in setting up the Regional Club which requires alot items to be cleared before we go ahead.

We hope to be able to hold a track day this year sometime in the fall we will keep you posted.

It seems that this event has been sadly doomed since the beginning almost ..... too much attention being paid to the Vegas Bash was the first reason I seemed to sense. An event of this magnitude needs to be in the planning stages atleast a year ahead to be able to properly allow members to get holiday plans arranged and hotel blocks reserved along the way ..... perhaps a lesson learned for the "next" time. Think there should be enough interest Robert for you to try again. Our cars need to be driven and enjoyed.

Oh Crap! It was a good idea while it lasted. Maybe next time. You are welcome in Halfax any time. Cheers!

Were hoping to make it happen next year. We have some of the plans already laid out.

Who are the members living in Canada, near Quebec and Ontario interested by a shorter replacement trip ? Let say, this could start in Ontario and end up in Nova Scotia, catching up member along the road.

Anyone ?

I love Halifax and still am planning the trip sometime in the future

Some local guys from Nova Scotia and New Brunswick are doing a Cabot Trail run. The run will be on September 13. We will stay in Badeck on the 12, and 13th. The Friday and Sunday will be getting there and back.

The trip was conceived on a forum 'Mustang Canada'. Here's a link.... http://mustangcanada.com/forums/lounge/12388-mc-2014-fall-cruise-ns-edition.html This is not specifically a Shelby run. Any one is welcome though.

BTW the ferry from Portland to Nova Scotia reopened this year.

Some local guys from Nova Scotia and New Brunswick are doing a Cabot Trail run. The run will be on September 13. We will stay in Badeck on the 12, and 13th. The Friday and Sunday will be getting there and back.

The trip was conceived on a forum 'Mustang Canada'. Here's a link.... http://mustangcanada.com/forums/lounge/12388-mc-2014-fall-cruise-ns-edition.html This is not specifically a Shelby run. Any one is welcome though.

BTW the ferry from Portland to Nova Scotia reopened this year.

Wow sounds like a good time in store for all.

Were hoping to make it happen next year. We have some of the plans already laid out.

Any updates on this possibility of this trip happening sometime? I know its been a while since any posts here, but I still think this would be an awesome experience.

Car shows are OK, conventions & anniversary celebrations are OK, but I get the most enjoyment out of my car when I'm DRIVING it. Longer, the better (within reason).

I will talk to Jim soon and see if we can pull it off next year

Bumping this OLD thread!

My wife and I just got back from a 10 day New England/Canadian cruise.... Our last port was the beautiful city of Halifax, both my wife and I would love to revisit the city again, just not enough time when you're only in port for a few hours.

Any chance this could get off the ground? We'd love to see Quebec City, Montreal and Toronto!

• Like 2

Bumping this OLD thread!

My wife and I just got back from a 10 day New England/Canadian cruise.... Our last port was the beautiful city of Halifax, both my wife and I would love to revisit the city again, just not enough time when you're only in port for a few hours.

Any chance this could get off the ground? We'd love to see Quebec City, Montreal and Toronto!

To get this going is going to require more help in the organizing the even`t & survey of how many people will which would require a week to complete the trip . The initial plan was to run from Detroit where our cars started life ending at Halifax with a car show at the hotel . We do have some of plan but ,it needs fine tuning & some sponsorship .

• Like 1

My wife & I have talked about doing a trip like this for years.  If you ever decide to get serious about this we are in!