Sign in to follow this  
BlueByU

Car Show July 29th Northern New Jersey

The Garden State Region Mustang Club and Beyer Ford of Morristown, NJ is having a "BOSS" Beyer Outstanding Summer Show Car Show Sunday July 29th 2012 held at Beyer Ford, 170 Ridgedale Ave, Morristown, New Jersey.

It is a Rain or Shine Car Show. This Car Show is open to ALL FORD Powered Vehicles. Limited to ONLY 100 Vehicles. Registration starts at 8 - 10:00am $ 10.00 Pre-Registraction by 07/21/2012 or $ 15.00 Day of Show. There are 40 Trophies and

Best Mustang, Best Modified, Best Ford Vehicle and the Best of Show. Trophies will be given out at 2:00pm Portion of the proceeds benefit the Wounded Warriors Project. Last year the GSRMC raised over $ 1,000.00 for the

Wounded Warriors Project. Information go to the GSRMC.org B)

Thanks to everyone that showed up to support Garden State Region Mustang Club Charity the Wounded Warriors Project. We had over 125 Cars that showed. ( No Rain ) Over $ 698.00 ++ will go to the Wounded Warriors Project. Thanks again everyone !!! :rockon:

Way to go Bill! I would have love to come... But my car still isn't done. I had to take it back for some more painting. I decided to get the other side done.

:salute:

I had a great time and was honored to have won among the amazing cars I saw today! My son absolutely LOVED the Shelby Matchbox cars too!!!

Thanks Bill,

Anton