• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
2010KonaBlueGT

The New Shelby Super Snake (Alcoa Dura-Bright replacements) Wheels

Not a fan of the new SS wheels either. Glad I got the old style SS Alcoas.

As others stated, the pictures could be misleading and the wheels could actually look pretty good in person. I do sort of like the wheels the 1000 has but I don't think those would look good on a regular GT500.

They're leaving the original supercharger... That's the new 'cosmetic' SS level since the '13 has 662 HP. At this stage, they're done with all mechanical upgrades, once they've badged it, it's pretty much done. I just completed a 2010 SS in May, so I'm pretty familiar with the process. The new wheels are definitely a dud...

I wouldn't want these wheels. Rather keep the stock wheels or find some others.

FAIL

Yeah, pretty epically too.

Weak and uninspired design, and the dull finish looks about the same as the wheels on my wife's minivan. I agree with whomever said pictures can be deceiving but as of now I would not put those on my car if they were free.

Robert Lane, Sir, you guys really need to take a look at putting the older Alcoa's back into production, there are so many people out there that want/need them.

I seen both the proto type 2013 SS and the Gotta Have It Green GT350. In person they are both awesome IMO. That being said, I still do not like the %ss end of the new stangs. Pictures do the green no justice. I thought the wheels looked nice in person.

Just my thoughts.

The new wheels definitely aren't as elegant looking. The older style were timeless. The new style looks like it came straight out of the'80s.

Exactly! The worse of the 80's... :hysterical3:

Someone must like them though...

They were on the Shelby 1000 as a test...?! Somehow...

Then on the new 13' SS...

Then on the tribute car...

I guess the feedback must have been good?!

Personally, I dislike them.

I think who ever gave them feedback in person was just trying to be nice. I know I wouldn't be flaming them in person as much as I am on this forum. I would feel too bad about doing it lol. But then thats the beauty of the internet, unbiased unedited feedback.

I'm waiting to see a set that has the "Mirror Polish" feature.

That may change the look entirely.

Phill

I'm waiting to see a set that has the "Mirror Polish" feature.

That may change the look entirely.

Phill

You may be right...

I do not like this "billet" brushed look.

Reminds me of the time when everyone was doing billet parts (fake or real)...

And it's the center that's not right.

The Shelby logo center hub cap should not be flush with the wheel itself.

Just an opinion...

And deep dish wheels scream "OLD"...

Maybe "Concave" wheels will be outdated soon and the Shelby deep dish wheel is just ahead of a "new old trend"...

Maybe it has to do with the mix of old and new that is found everywhere on the current Shelby's...

I still like concave wheels way more...for the time being.