07SGT4578

NTT jr. (please keep it civil)

Guys, I will open up the reall NTT when things cool down a bit. (as long as Robert L says its ok)

Feel free to play here until then.

Please keep it civil and free of profanity, and slurring other members. Thanx :)

Here is a link to the TOS (terms of service) if anyone would like to have a look.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

as long as you play nice and by the rules Mike

I believe there are only a few offenders & I`am sure the moderators are quite well aware of who they are. 99% of the Ntt group are good members here & cause no problems. Only my 2cts.

Edited by shelby001

Okay, I'll try NTT 2.0 if only to say I am very disappointed with the events of the past few days.

I have been a staunch supporter of TS and the NTT since I joined in early 2008. A majority of us NTT members never resorted to the tactics that apparently brought the site down. These guys got me thru a very tough time last year and are considered family to me. It seems to me the solution would have been to remove the offensive posts and ban the offending posters.

As much as it pains me, I am going to take a hard, serious, look at whether or not I will continue with TS all together because of the way this was handled.

Edited by ejrail

I believe there are only a few offenders & I`am sure the moderatoirs are quite well aware of who they are. 99% of the Ntt group are good members here & cause no problems. Only my 2cts.

agreed, which is why I made this new place for us to play(nicely).

Okay, I'll try NTT 2.0 if only to say I am very disappointed with the events of the past few days.

I have been a staunch supporter of TS and the NTT since I joined in early 2008. A majority of us NTT members never resorted to the tactics that apparently brought the site down. These guys got me thru a very tough time last year and are considered family to me. It seems to me the solution would have been to remove the offensive posts and ban the offending posters.

As much as it pains me, I am going to take a hard, serious, look at whether or not I will continue with TS all together because of the way this was handled.

Hang in there EJ things will work out I`am sure.

Afternoon NTTer's

I'm sure once things cool down NTT will be opened back up, Thanks Chris.

Jim.....Erik....Evan :grouphug:

Edited by MY500SS

I agree with that too. I am only locking threads because Robert has said that no topics or posts will be deleted without management approval, and he apparently is not following these posts and threads today. I am doing all that I am allowed to do. Sorry for any inconvenience I have caused you or anyone else. :)

Afternoon NTTer's

Exactly Dan, I'm gonna give the NTT a cool down for the weekend. As long as Robert does not say that it stays closed I will open it back up in a couple days.

Jim.....Erik....Evan :grouphug:

you're not trying to pull a Chick-fil-A and discriminate against monkeys areyou?

Afternoon NTTer's

+1 Dan Hows your day going , long week end here for us.

Whoa, pop in after a day doing other stuff and it looks like the world has fallen apart. Where (what page #/topic) did NTT start self-imploding? I want some entertainment for tonight after I clean the GT for tomorrow's car show.

Nice to see you SU guys! I'll pop over there too for a bit.

you're not trying to pull a Chick-fil-A and discriminate against monkeys areyou?

Chick - Fil - A rocks. :rockon:

Someone get me a Hofbrau!!! :yahoo:

Seat time is definately in order this weekend. Our Mustang club's annual BBQ is tomorrow from 4 PM to 7PM. My wife has to work until 7:30 PM so if I go, it will be alone :banghead:

It is pot luck for side dishes and deserts. My last name puts me on the side dish list. I could do the single guy thing and bring a bag of chips. :shrug: Or I was thinking of buying a box of Carroll Shelby chili mix and doctoring it up, per the instructions. :drool: Decisions, decisions.............

Edited by ejrail

I think I'm pretty much done with Team Shelby. Bye.

Doc Hang in there it will all cool down in a couple of days .

Doc By the way did you answer my question on the scratch?

I think I'm pretty much done with Team Shelby. Bye.

Please give Robert Lane a chance to correct this situation before leaving. If Robert does nothing then I can certainly understand your desire to leave although I hope you would come back at some point.

Steve

+1 Dan Hows your day going , long week end here for us.

I was hoping to get out early today but that didn't happen................putting in a little overtime organizing the car shows?

I was hoping to get out early today but that didn't happen................putting in a little overtime organizing the car shows?

Car Show?

Leaving a forum is like committing suicide. If you are going to do it, just do it. Otherwise you are just looking for attention.

My my it has been an interesting day in the trailer park today.

What 3 or 4 locked topics ( could be a one day record)

As Bubbels would say it has been quite a "shit storm Ricky"

Now this is entertainment.

You boys keep up the good work here I will be back often ( you just can't make this stuff up )

What 3 or 4 locked topics ( could be a one day record)

Don't forget the post/threads that have gone poof. Between locked threads and deleted posts/threads I would say today did set a record. And no one can point the finger at AmyB this time.

Don't forget the post/threads that have gone poof. Between locked threads and deleted posts/threads I would say today did set a record. And no one can point the finger at AmyB this time.

We could, just for old times sake. :haha:

Ooo a new NTT! I like the idea. I could never seem to catch up to the old one.

So...what's new?

Steve, there is only one thread that has been hidden and it only had one post in it and that post was directed to Robert lane. Robert lane was notified that the thread is waiting for him to read. So there is no need to say that a bunch of threads were removed because they were not. One thread, one post in that thread.....that's it. I know you are doing your best to slam nme and make me look bad and your doing a good job of it.

Keep up the good work.