07SGT4578

NTT jr. (please keep it civil)

Well it is time for me to really get the folk outta here. I gotta get up early...

Will one of you dayum lunatics get the lights?

:goodnight:

Sure.

I'll keep an eye on the place.

:backtotopic:

Good morning NTTJr... :happy feet:

Are we all feeling better? :petting:

Gotta get a few things done before I head north to the Wick Nats... :shift:

Hope y'all have a great time at the wicked nats! Me, I have a wedding to attend...

Plus one - hope Wick's backyard party went well!happy%20feet.gif

Timeh - thanks for the call! :rockon:

Edited by RUFDRAFT

Evening... :lurk:

Hope y'all have a great time at the wicked nats! Me, I have a wedding to attend...

Plus one - hope Wick's backyard party went well!happy%20feet.gif

Timeh - thanks for the call! :rockon:

Bob and Ruf... We had a blast! NJPat let me take his 2012 GT350 out for a spin... :shift: Can you believe he let "Crash" take it? :hysterical2:

Food was fantastic... :drool: Thanks Wick and Dale for hosting a fabulous time! :rockon:

On a side note this is sure not the NTT... :tumbleweed:

2 posts since this morning? No members? No guests? 1 anonymous? Oh I'm the anonymous! :hysterical:

Edited by jerseygator

Evening... :lurk:

Bob and Ruf... We had a blast! NJEd let me take his 2012 GT350 out for a spin... :shift: Can you believe he let "Crash" take it? :hysterical2:

Food was fantastic... :drool: Thanks Wick and Dale for hosting a fabulous time! :rockon:

On a side note this is sure not the NTT... :tumbleweed:

2 posts since this morning? No members? No guests? 1 anonymous? Oh I'm the anonymous! :hysterical:

Glad you had a great time Gate...

Glad you had a great time Gate...

Keeeeefer! :happy feet:

Conversation was spirited as well!

Okay, I'll try NTT 2.0 if only to say I am very disappointed with the events of the past few days.

I have been a staunch supporter of TS and the NTT since I joined in early 2008. A majority of us NTT members never resorted to the tactics that apparently brought the site down. These guys got me thru a very tough time last year and are considered family to me. It seems to me the solution would have been to remove the offensive posts and ban the offending posters.

As much as it pains me, I am going to take a hard, serious, look at whether or not I will continue with TS all together because of the way this was handled.

I'm with you EJ... I wore the T-Shirt that Mikey got us for Christmas a couple years back, because honestly I don't feel real "Teamy" anymore. I now have several Team Shelby T-shirts that I can use to wax my truck with.

We were seriously thinking about doing the Canada run next year, but after the past week, I think we'll just drive to visit some folks that we met on a certain thread and share some good ol' stories. I'm sorry but There is no "I" in team.... so there will most likely be no more "me" there either....

I'll pass. I'll wait for the real NTT to be back up.

Maybe, if I really feel like it!

by the way Gator it was NJPAT that had the 350 at Wicks today. I hope everyone made it home safe and sound, I know we did!

Thank you Michael and Dale! (and my new Aunt Lynne) :hysterical:

I'm with you EJ... I wore the T-Shirt that Mikey got us for Christmas a couple years back, because honestly I don't feel real "Teamy" anymore. I now have several Team Shelby T-shirts that I can use to wax my truck with.

We were seriously thinking about doing the Canada run next year, but after the past week, I think we'll just drive to visit some folks that we met on a certain thread and share some good ol' stories. I'm sorry but There is no "I" in team.... so there will most likely be no more "me" there either....

by the way Gator it was NJPAT that had the 350 at Wicks today. I hope everyone made it home safe and sound, I know we did!

No matter what happens Doug, you and Sandy have made friends on this side of the pond.

:doh: Me and Folkin names! :hysterical2: His wife's name was Vinny...

Great to hear the Wicked Nationals was a blast...........I did think about you all today, wishing I was there.

Great to hear the Wicked Nationals was a blast...........I did think about you all today, wishing I was there.

Same goes for me.

Mornin' Mikey and whoever else wakes up!

:salute:

I was going to take a drive this morning but I think I broke my hand on Friday. (Don't ask) :hysterical:

Same goes for me.

We thought of ya'll as well. :grouphug:

:salute:

I was going to take a drive this morning but I think I broke my hand on Friday. (Don't ask) :hysterical:

Okay I won't ask.... Of course I'll ask.... How?

Okay I won't ask.... Of course I'll ask.... How?

Pretty stupid actually. It got pinched between two logs.

Edited by MikeCMM

And no it had nothing to do with the NTT.

Cripes, did I ever walk into a $hit storm here the other day. :doh:

Morning all

Wick and Dale thanks again for yesterday

Had a great time and the food was excellAnt as always

Look forward to next year

Morning Mikey

The dust seems to have setttled now

Sorry to hear you broke your hand man

:fan:

Taking Sailboat Boy's grand daughter out for a few hours on the river this afternoon.

Glad you all had a great time yesterday, Jeffster.happy%20feet.gif