07SGT5687

New SPP sale?

Congrats on the new job Jer

Is Jonathan still working there He was frist class with parts he ordered for me and looked after me very well

Edited by hodger

Congrats Jer on the new career.

It was great meeting you and your wife in Vegas.

The night at the Guitar center was a blast. I think bringing you into SPP will boost sales.

Great job John, Gary, Sam and the rest of the Shelby American Team for hiring Jer.

He is a definate asset to Shelby American and SPP. :rockon:

Thanks, everyone!

I'm tackling every topic that you've all posted here, and will answer back ASAP with progress on each.

Jer

Congrats on the new job Jer

Is Jonathan still working there He was frist class with parts he ordered for me and looked after me very well

Yes, Jonathan Eck is still here at SPP.

Jer

Congrats Jer. With your enthusiasm things are looking up. I should be out for SEMA. I look forward to seeing you.

Bob

Congrats Jer. With your enthusiasm things are looking up. I should be out for SEMA. I look forward to seeing you. Bob

Cool, Bob! Looking forward to seeing you!

Kidnap Anton and bring him with you! The boy needs a holiday!

BTW, Hey, this year I'll have a SEMA badge with my name on it! :hysterical:

Jer

Jer,

Congrats on the new position.

I like the sales that SPP runs from time to time.

But more importantly I like the ability to pick up my orders at the counter when possible, understanding that not all items are in stock.

Just one of the luxuries of living in Las Vegas.

Again, congrats on the new position.

Jim, I know EXACTLY what you mean!

Yes, this is going to happen. It's not easy, so it may take me a little while to get it implemented properly (it can be done now, but it's ridiculously complicated), but a "Will Call" window is a MUST, in my opinion.

Thank you very much,

Jer

Congrats Jer on the new career.

It was great meeting you and your wife in Vegas.

The night at the Guitar center was a blast. I think bringing you into SPP will boost sales.

Great job John, Gary, Sam and the rest of the Shelby American Team for hiring Jer.

He is a definate asset to Shelby American and SPP. :rockon:

The gathering at GC was a BLAST for me! I had a lot of fun!

Thanks for all the kind words, truly appreciated.

I've spent the last 5 days at SA just looking and learning. I hope to leverage all the talent there to help me help all of you! I'm impressed with their level of passion, it's a great group of people who REALLY love these cars and are committed to carrying on Carroll's legacy. Great things are in the near future, I am confident of that.

Jer

Jer,

Does this mean we might see more KR guitars maybe??????? :happy feet:

That was something that happened in the past... however, the idea of NEW Shelby guitars of all kinds would be interesting!

Jer

Congrats. How about a Deep Draw hood for the GT-H. Congrats on the new job.

We have a significant supply of Deep Draw hoods, despite the rumors.

Here are the facts: If you have a V6 or V8 that is naturally aspirated, they will fit. End of story. If you have a blower, it may need additional clearance. If so, lowered motor mounts solve the problem, just to be safe. I checked with Production, and the official word is that pinion angle is so INSIGNIFICANTLY affected, it's a non-issue.

If you want a Deep Draw hood, stay tuned. Supercharged customers will get the hood with a FREE set of engine lowering mounts.

I'm gonna announce pricing and details next week. Get ready.

Jer

Wow Jer! Congrads! Looks like Shelby made the right choice to hire you. Good luck with your new job!

Whats frustrating isn't so much the lack of a sale but the stock on hand. Every time I call for the SGT valve covers I'm told they should be here in two weeks. Well, two weeks later I'm sung the same song... two more weeks. I have cams waiting for install with the valve covers. Let's not even get into the cost of shipping. :-/

I ordered a bunch of valve covers today. Black "Shelby" ones, black "Shelby GT" ones, and the rarest of all, the super-cool "fabricated" race-style covers... the fabricated ones are not cheap, but they're the coolest covers anywhere, hands down. I have directed the SPP phone center folks to NEVER say "two weeks" again, unless that's a confirmed date. We'll have them in 6-8 weeks, hopefully, depending on the manufacturer. By the way, the first pair of fabricated ones are MINE. Don't even think about it! :hysterical2:

Note: Any delays we hear about from manufacturers will (from this point on) be posted to this forum immediately by me personally. I want everyone at SPP to do our BEST to predict product arrival as accurately as possible.

As for shipping costs: I've scheduled a meeting with our FedEx rep on Monday to discuss this. We will also be offering more options for low-cost merchandise (USPS, etc...). Low-dollar purchases cost way too much to deliver, in my opinion.

Fired up,

Jer

• Like 1

Wow Jer! Congrads! Looks like Shelby made the right choice to hire you. Good luck with your new job!

Thanks!

Someone said this and I thought it was funny: "One of our guys is finally on the inside".

The truth is, the SA crew really wanna make everyone happy. But they're BUSY! What *I* bring to the table is a customer perspective.

It's important to note that the SA management team knew this, and deliberately hired someone who could help grow the business by listening, monitoring, and suggesting changes the customers want.

I'm gonna work hard for you, just know that THAT IS WHAT SA WANTS. They really do care.

Jer

Edited by Jer

Jer, keep us posted on when items will be discontinued. Many of us have limited Mod funds and we have to prioritize our wish list. Knowing when something will be discontinued allows us to rearrange our list. Several of us are still bummed to have learn the CS8 grille sans lights was discontinued after the stock had been depleted.

Jer, keep us posted on when items will be discontinued. Many of us have limited Mod funds and we have to prioritize our wish list. Knowing when something will be discontinued allows us to rearrange our list. Several of us are still bummed to have learn the CS8 grille sans lights was discontinued after the stock had been depleted.

Stuff like that will be communicated to this forum regularly.

You folks get first shot at items before they go away, in my book.

Jer

Congrats Jer .... I look forward to the growth you will bring to SPP.

Any idea when the Shelby Mustang lighted Sill Plates will be available for the GT-H, SGT, GT500KR, GT500 Super Snake?

http://www.shelbysto...s5m-13208-u.htm

Larry,

I ordered a bunch this week.

Which ones do you want?

Jer

"SHE"??? Sorry it was a typo :blush: :censored:

Funny...

I thought the old pic' of me with long hair threw ya...

LOL

Jer

We have a significant supply of Deep Draw hoods, despite the rumors.

Here are the facts: If you have a V6 or V8 that is naturally aspirated, they will fit. End of story. If you have a blower, it may need additional clearance. If so, lowered motor mounts solve the problem, just to be safe. I checked with Production, and the official word is that pinion angle is so INSIGNIFICANTLY affected, it's a non-issue.

If you want a Deep Draw hood, stay tuned. Supercharged customers will get the hood with a FREE set of engine lowering mounts.

I'm gonna announce pricing and details next week. Get ready.

Jer

That's good news on the hoods Jer, however like I wrote you, getting the deep draw hood for me, was supposed to eliminate the need for the lowering motor mounts. The mounts absolutely s :censored: k on an automatic. I'm not worried about the pinion angle, it is the darn vibration when at a stop that drives me crazyy :banghead:

Sounds like these new found hoods are the V6 design?? If you could, when you get a chance, clarify with Production and ask them about the concerns (effects) I have on an automatic with these mounts.

You know I want one of these hoods as bad as you do, but without the need for the mounts...lol

Dan

Edited by Blown Away

That's good news on the hoods Jer, however like I wrote you, getting the deep draw hood for me, was supposed to eliminate the need for the lowering motor mounts. The mounts absolutely s :censored: k on an automatic. I'm not worried about the pinion angle, it is the darn vibration when at a stop that drives me crazyy :banghead:

Sounds like these new found hoods are the V6 design?? If you could, when you get a chance, clarify with Production and ask them about the concerns (effects) I have on an automatic with these mounts.

You know I want one of these hoods as bad as you do, but without the need for the mounts...lol

Dan

Will do, Dan...

I will tell you, the guys making these hoods are SUPER-busy making finished CARS, so it's hard to get them involved in a single part when they are so busy! That's the struggle I'm seeing.

Jer

Your mailbox is full.

Contact me ASAP... I'd love to hear from you.

JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Jer Gervasi

Vice President, Shelby Performance Parts

Las Vegas, NV

Jer,

Congrats on the new job at SPP.

Noticed the "Stay tuned for a major announcement" in your sig the other day... Good for you!

Edited by SVT NAJA

I am a new Vice President at Shelby American, responsible for running SPP, as of yesterday.

Contact me personally for any inquiries, compliments, or complaints from this point on.

Thanks!

Jer

Congratulations.

Sincerely.

You've got some work ahead.

Congrats Jer!!!

Glad to hear about the progress you have already made at SA!!

You are right, it's great to have someone on the inside with the customer's perspective to match up to the rest of the SA employees there that work hard everyday to make these cars the greatest things on 4 wheels!!!!

Andy.

I ordered a bunch of valve covers today. Black "Shelby" ones, black "Shelby GT" ones, and the rarest of all, the super-cool "fabricated" race-style covers... the fabricated ones are not cheap, but they're the coolest covers anywhere, hands down. I have directed the SPP phone center folks to NEVER say "two weeks" again, unless that's a confirmed date. We'll have them in 6-8 weeks, hopefully, depending on the manufacturer. By the way, the first pair of fabricated ones are MINE. Don't even think about it! :hysterical2:

Note: Any delays we hear about from manufacturers will (from this point on) be posted to this forum immediately by me personally. I want everyone at SPP to do our BEST to predict product arrival as accurately as possible.

As for shipping costs: I've scheduled a meeting with our FedEx rep on Monday to discuss this. We will also be offering more options for low-cost merchandise (USPS, etc...). Low-dollar purchases cost way too much to deliver, in my opinion.

Fired up,

Jer

It's sad to admit but SPP was rarely my first stop for aftermarket parts due to low stock, unreasonable shipping and weak customer service. With your enthusiasm and great communication I may change my thinking. Congrats on the job and I hope the higher ups don't curb your enthusiasm.

Best wishes

It's sad to admit but SPP was rarely my first stop for aftermarket parts due to low stock, unreasonable shipping and weak customer service. With your enthusiasm and great communication I may change my thinking. Congrats on the job and I hope the higher ups don't curb your enthusiasm.

Best wishes

Thank you! Nice to hear.

BTW, John Luft has given me his full support, everyone has been very enthusiastic about ideas I'm bringing to the table.

Jer

"SHE"??? Sorry it was a typo :blush::censored:

Funny...

I thought the old pic' of me with long hair threw ya...

LOL

Jer

Again my apologies...i hope to meet you at the SEMA show.....in two months!!

no sale next weekend bummer, worked 40 hours overtime to buy from spp to make my car the way i want with all shelby parts. my list is long and wish list is full and overtime takes time and a sale for members helps build our cars. well shoot.

no sale next weekend bummer, worked 40 hours overtime to buy from spp to make my car the way i want with all shelby parts. my list is long and wish list is full and overtime takes time and a sale for members helps build our cars. well shoot.

Don't be dissapointed......maybe Jer will give us a surprise next week.... :worship:

Edited by Amigo GT500
  • Like 1

By the way, the first pair of fabricated ones are MINE. Don't even think about it! :hysterical2:

Jer

Okay, then I call dibs on the second set... :hysterical:

Jer:

The transmission cooler scoop, new product, is in the advertisement banner all the times and there is not stock !!

Thanks......

Jorge

Will do, Dan...

I will tell you, the guys making these hoods are SUPER-busy making finished CARS, so it's hard to get them involved in a single part when they are so busy! That's the struggle I'm seeing.

Jer

Thanks Jer !!

Dan