CMG

New Mickey Thompson street comp tire

I know everyone is always asking about what tire to buy so I thought I would share this. I installed the new MT uhp street comp tire a couple weeks ago on my 2011 gt500 non PP car and I have to say its the best tire Ive ever owned. Better wet and dry traction than the goodyears. Quiet smooth ride. Balanced out with almost no weight at all. I was even able to drive a track car fitted with these tires and was very impressed. Best of all they are at the lower end of the price range. I think American Muscle has them in stock now.

Do you know what sizes they offer?

They have 18 different sizes and assume will be adding more as it is a brand new offering. Sizes should be on the MT or american muscle websites. I think they are mostly factory replacements sizes at this point and not many up sizes. Mine were the 285 35 19 and 255 40 19.

I know everyone is always asking about what tire to buy so I thought I would share this. I installed the new MT uhp street comp tire a couple weeks ago on my 2011 gt500 non PP car and I have to say its the best tire Ive ever owned. Better wet and dry traction than the goodyears. Quiet smooth ride. Balanced out with almost no weight at all. I was even able to drive a track car fitted with these tires and was very impressed. Best of all they are at the lower end of the price range. I think American Muscle has them in stock now.

I'm looking into these same tires and the same sizes in the 19".

255/40/19's front, 285/35/19's rear.

Would you jump back on here and let me know what you think of them now?

The more specific you can be would be appreciated.

Thanks for the assistance !!!

Terry

I would like to know also. How are the tire doing after some miles have been put on them.

Edited by rhite95