robertlane

Welcome to Team Shelby - Ontario, Canada

Welcome to the Team Shelby Ontario, Canada Region. This region was formed on 03 September 2012 and will have two regional directors, which be announced soon :)

Welcome to the Team Shelby Ontario, Canada Region. This region was formed on 03 September 2012 and will have two regional directors, which be announced soon :)

Thats great news! :rockon:

now lets get pissed...

For those south of the 49th parallel, Lets get Pissed is Canadian for tying one on... :beerchug: not to get mad... :nonono:

Alright, we get our own chapter now what we need is for someone to set up some kind of thread to find out how many of us are here.

Edited by bmezz

Car shows, road racing, drag racing, cruises, get together over a pint of Canadian, all sounds like the Canadian way of life (for me anyways!!!) :beerchug:

Car shows, road racing, drag racing, cruises, get together over a pint of Canadian, all sounds like the Canadian way of life (for me anyways!!!) :beerchug:

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY .......MR DIRECTOR.... Mike do you mean a TEA Party :beerchug: :tequila:

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY .......MR DIRECTOR.... Mike do you mean a TEA Party :beerchug: :tequila:

50th Birthday and a Team Shelby Regional Director :yahoo: .....................Looks like a great day. Happy Birthday and Congratulations Mike :beerchug:

Thanks guys, turning 50 is the easy part, think of the alternative.......(waking up elbowing a pine box doesn't sound good) but having fun

installing all my birthday gifts this week, upgraded front & rear brakes, TVS from a 2013, (until Steve sells me his 2.8L hint hint) LCA relocation brackets, sequential lights,

Congratulations......

Now lets get cracking on putting a plan together for the Eastern Canadian Cruise..... :rolleyes:

Congratulations......

Now lets get cracking on putting a plan together for the Eastern Canadian Cruise..... :rolleyes:

Now that we have a Team Shelby Canadian Region we will start meeting to form a plan for our event`s. Stay tuned.

Now that we have a Team Shelby Canadian Region we will start meeting to form a plan for our event`s. Stay tuned.

Thanks... (I was just being an azz)

Looking forward to updates.

I am very excited about this - the drive from Michigan to Halifax can start coming together really soon. We're adding NB and NS regions next. :)

congrats Mike on all accounts.... you'll have your hands full keeping those crazy Canadians in line.

that was a joke.... go get 'um and have a blast! Be careful cuz you're over 50 now! :beerchug:

The TVS is as close to a direct swap as I have read, gonna start tonight so I will let you know

Thanks Doug, the crazy Canucks aren't that hard to handle....lol

As Robert stated we have to start the serious plans for next years cruise

I really want to plan a Shelby day at Mosport as well, jim & I are pumped about the getting the wheels turning

Looking forward to updates!

Mark Good to hear you are still around TS . We need to hook up for lunch with Steve.

congrats Mike on all accounts.... you'll have your hands full keeping those crazy Canadians in line.

that was a joke.... go get 'um and have a blast! Be careful cuz you're over 50 now! :beerchug:

Don`t forget you will need a passport so get crackin.

Don`t forget you will need a passport so get crackin.

Got mine!

We need to set the dates before Dec. I have to put in my vacation sked.

Looking forward to cruising with my brothers from the north! :rockon:

Edited by jerseygator

Got mine!

We need to set the dates before Dec. I have to put in my vacation sked.

Looking forward to cruising with my brothers from the north! :rockon:

The final step is adding NB, NS and Quebec - than we're ready for the planning. We all want dates ASAP.

Edited by robertlane

Fantastic ! Great to hear we are getting some momentum. I was feeling like the effort was slipping a bit. Looking forward to Eastern Canadian Cruise.

Cheers,

As Mike mentioned earlier, you do need a passport to enter Canada - a birth certificate alone will not work. Here's a link to the Government of Canada for more information.

We have ours, just need a date to use it...... :hysterical2:

Welcome,

We have been waiting for this for a long time. Have to LOVE the Canada!!!! ( good beer :) )

Welcome,

We have been waiting for this for a long time. Have to LOVE the Canada!!!! ( good beer :) )

And the Canadians wink wink!!!

Guest markham51

Mark Good to hear you are still around TS . We need to hook up for lunch with Steve.

Sounds great...headed back to Ontario tomorrow. Havent been home in almost 3 months. Looking forward to some golf in Muskokas and Waterloo. Very flexible on time and place.

Sounds great...headed back to Ontario tomorrow. Havent been home in almost 3 months. Looking forward to some golf in Muskokas and Waterloo. Very flexible on time and place.

Great to hear, I haven't seen you since the 2008 bash!!!

I am golfing 5 rounds in 8 days this week, trying to get as much in as I can :happy feet: :happy feet:

Good we will keep in touch, maybe we could get Mike up to.