shelbymotorsports

Do you have a RR.com email address? If so please read......

If anyone has a Road Runner email address would you please send a test email to me at : stevent@shelbyamerican.com

For some reason the servers at SAI are not letting rr.com emails thru. Our IT department is trying to resolve the issue but we need to find out if all rr.com emails are being rejected or just some of them.

So if you have a rr.com email address please send me a test email. Also if you would please post in this thread that you sent an email. No need to post your email address, just a post saying email sent.

Thank you

Steve

SENT!

I have had problems with this since back in July!!!!!

So far nothing from you three.

If you would, please click on the link below that will take you to the registry homepage. Once there try emailing me using the "contact us" button.

http://registry.teamshelby.com/

The more clues that I can provide our IT director the better chance we will have sorting this RR email situation out.

Thanks again

Steve

As of this morning the three emails sent yesterday from RR.com users have not shown up. Has anyone tried to send an email from the registry homepage link in post #5 ?

The more info I can provide to our IT department the better cahnce they will be able to sort out why RR emails are being blocked.

Thanks

Steve,

I used to be RR.com but now I'm roadrunner.com...same servers I believe. I sent you an email just to see if it got through.

John

I used to be RR.com but now I'm roadrunner.com...same servers I believe.

Yes, they are. If memory serves me, the rr addresses include the area your IP string is going though (i.e. something like rrsd.com for roadrunner san diego, etc.). It might'a been rrsandiego.com but it's been a long time...

I only know because I had problems with a rr address one time as a forum owner (the sender, not the domain).

Phill

Steve,

I used to be RR.com but now I'm roadrunner.com...same servers I believe. I sent you an email just to see if it got through.

John

Nope didn't make it. Would you be so kind as to try sending an email thru that link in post #5. Our IT director needs to know if that backdoor method works.

Steve

Yes, they are. If memory serves me, the rr addresses include the area your IP string is going though (i.e. something like rrsd.com for roadrunner san diego, etc.). It might'a been rrsandiego.com but it's been a long time...

I only know because I had problems with a rr address one time as a forum owner (the sender, not the domain).

Phill

Yes it appears that way. The four RR email addresses we are having problems with, all have an area abbreviation in the address.

Steve

Yes it appears that way. The four RR email addresses we are having problems with, all have an area abbreviation in the address.

Are they all the same area? I'm thinking if 'yes' then it could be a server in their string.

If not, it's definitely with you guys.

Phill

Are they all the same area? I'm thinking if 'yes' then it could be a server in their string.

If not, it's definitely with you guys.

Phill

Various areas. And yes it appears to be on our end.

Steve

I sent an email through you link the other day. Did you get it?

Appreciate the assistance with this. Unfortunately for some reason the SAI mail system is still not receiving RR emails. I've passed on to our IT department the various attempts made from RR users in this thread and how none of these emails are making it thru.

So for right now if you are a RR email user be aware that your emails are not being ignored, its just that we are not recieving them at Shelby American.

Steve