Jer

Brake Reservoir Covers NOW AVAILABLE!

Oh well :censored::banghead: ! Guess I'll be waiting to see if you guys decide to add this option in the future.

Thanks for the quick response Jer.

Mike

Looks nice. How about a Shelby GT-H or even just a plain "Shelby" one

Any chance of doing a pre-buy to get the numbers needed or paying a slight price increase?

Larry,

Would you want the same color? Just with the "GT-H" logo?

Jer

Larry,

Would you want the same color? Just with the "GT-H" logo?

Jer

Hello Jer, yes that would be awesome , just let us know what GT-H owners need to do to get it done.

I'll keep it in mind for the next order.

Thanks!

Jer

I'll keep it in mind for the next order.

Thanks!

Jer

Im in for one if one is made. Have the Morroso cover at this time.

I received it yesterday and get installed last night.....It fits perfect like a knife in butter.....thanks Jer for that great product. So I need now the fuse cover to get everything matched in the engine bay...

20121023_180340_zps6d54f462.jpg

20121023_180409_zpsf134c676.jpg

Untitled_zps767a8857.jpg

Nice!

Jer

Amigo can you take more pictures of this from a distance? I would like to see how it looks with the whole engine bay.

thanks

Amigo can you take more pictures of this from a distance? I would like to see how it looks with the whole engine bay.

thanks

I will do this evening and post tomorrow of course.....

I received it yesterday and get installed last night.....It fits perfect like a knife in butter.....thanks Jer for that great product. So I need now the fuse cover to get everything matched in the engine bay...

20121023_180340_zps6d54f462.jpg

20121023_180409_zpsf134c676.jpg

Untitled_zps767a8857.jpg

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, VERY NICE ,, now lets make a " S " snake one with just Shelby on it . :yahoo:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, VERY NICE ,, now lets make a " S " snake one with just Shelby on it . :yahoo:

The "S-snake" (also known as the Cartoon Snake, the Berg Snake, the Drunk Snake, etc...) may be on future Shelby GT products (since it was used on so many SGT products in the past and I want people who like it to get a match), but won't otherwise be utilized for new designs. If I do a universal Shelby item, it will have the "CS" or full "Shelby racetrack" logo.

Jer

Edited by Jer

thanks

You asked.....you get them....

20121024_184129_zps9d98e4ba.jpg

20121024_184111_zps6ddece81.jpg

20121024_184121_zps7459fd92.jpg

Thanks Amigo. Now I can't tell if it looks good because you already have so much bling under your hood or if it just looks good lol. In any case I guess when i change to the shelby tanks and billet caps I'll add this to the list.

Just wanting on them to put instructions on how they installed them on their 13 super snake.

So does this simply install by just putting it right on top of the originial plastic container? Thats what it seems like

Edited by svt13

Thanks Amigo. Now I can't tell if it looks good because you already have so much bling under your hood or if it just looks good lol. In any case I guess when i change to the shelby tanks and billet caps I'll add this to the list.

Just wanting on them to put instructions on how they installed them on their 13 super snake.

So does this simply install by just putting it right on top of the originial plastic container? Thats what it seems like

Yes...it's plug and play.....take off the cap and then put it on top of the plastic container and put the cap back. That's it.....very simple.

Jorge

Amigo

I have to ask what brand of caps you have on your strut towers? Awesome looking engine bay!

Now you need the strut bar to complete the set

20120705_7.jpg

20120705_4.jpg

Edited by hodger

Now you need the strut bar to complete the set

20120705_7.jpg

20120705_4.jpg

Mi amigo...where can I get that strut bar? you always make me spend money....first, it was with the hood pins and now with the strut bar... :worship:

BTW...your engine bay looks awesome :salute:

Sorry my friend LOL

Strut bar came from Shelby parts $269.00

I really need a different rad cover dont like the black one I am looking into getting one made in alluminum

Sorry my friend LOL

Strut bar came from Shelby parts $269.00

I really need a different rad cover dont like the black one I am looking into getting one made in alluminum

But is it an old model and discontinued? right?

Amigo, do your strut tower caps screw on or are they stuck on with silicone?

screw on mi amigo.....

Edited by Amigo GT500

But is it an old model and discontinued? right?

Not sure?

Maybe Jer can get some made for the 10s onward if they don't do them already Really nice product

Not sure?

Maybe Jer can get some made for the 10s onward if they don't do them already Really nice product

With the Bill's help I founded...I will order it.I hope that it fits my 2012.

Not sure?

I've heard the clearance is different. Haven't had time to research. Hoping to learn more at SEMA.

Jer