Amigo GT500

ShelbyArteHouse

Have you guys seen this?

http://shelby.arteho...kon=prodTypeNav

There are still "Shelby Collectors Limited Edition Prints" and "Shelby Owners Editions Limited Edition Prints" available and hand signed by Mr. Carroll Shelby.

I ordered this one:

Doc1_zps0af6cc1f.jpg

Edited by Amigo GT500

These are great prints. I wished I jumped on the Vista Blue SGT Owners edition while they were still in stock.

• Like 2

These are great prints. I wished I jumped on the Vista Blue SGT Owners edition while they were still in stock.

Youa would be able to get it with a digital signature for a $100 less but.....it wont be the same :rockon:

Nice but I wish they would've used a correct production SGT pic w/ Ford Racing badge and black air dam, etc. Maybe I'm nit picky but then again for $700.00.....

Nice but I wish they would've used a correct production SGT pic w/ Ford Racing badge and black air dam, etc. Maybe I'm nit picky but then again for $700.00.....

Bob, that's the iconic Prototype known as "Whitey", always recognizable by the white air dam. It's the car that was on ALL the hero cards, posters, etc... the one that Carroll posed with... and I occasionally visit her here at SA, that's the car that made SO many people buy their SGTs. So I'm fine with her being on the print.

Jer

My car (Number 19, my lucky number) next to Whitey at the last Bash Track Day... it's changed a bit over the years, now wears Razors, a Whipple, PBF badges, etc... but always will be a part of the SGT history.

Jer

Whitey.jpg

Whitey.jpg

Edited by Jer

Bob, that's the iconic Prototype known as "Whitey", always recognizable by the white air dam. It's the car that was on ALL the hero cards, posters, etc... the one that Carroll posed with... and I occasionally visit her here at SA, that's the car that made SO many people buy their SGTs. So I'm fine with her being on the print.

Jer

Jer, I hear ya and it makes sense when you put it that way. I'm just thinking that since the hand-signed $700 print is called an "Owner's Edition" has has the owner's CSM number, it should have a picture of the vehicle that looks just like the owner's. That's just one man's opinion though, we know what those are worth! :lol:

Now, as for $700, if I had that to spend on my SGT I'd be getting those polished valve covers or the gauge package....priorities...

I bought one of these shortly after I got my car, the car came with an insert that told you about it. I love it, it hangs in my home office.

only went up $200 since the Legend has passed, Im fine with that.

I never bought it cause its not a picture of the car I bought, plain and simple.

A little extra time invested in putting this together with the ACTUAL picture of our cars...

and they would not have been able to make these fast enough, would have been a no brainer.....

opportunity squandered.........

Jer, I hear ya and it makes sense when you put it that way. I'm just thinking that since the hand-signed $700 print is called an "Owner's Edition" has has the owner's CSM number, it should have a picture of the vehicle that looks just like the owner's. That's just one man's opinion though, we know what those are worth! :lol:

My car looks NOTHING like the day I bought it, so... no big deal to me!

Jer

Jer

Here are a few "action" shots from Mid-America 2007 & 2008 in Tulsa...

post-8727-0-06121300-1355160561_thumb.jpg

post-8727-0-31401300-1355160545_thumb.jpg

post-8727-0-49110800-1355160549_thumb.jpg

And one from 2012 :camera:

post-8727-0-79730500-1355160841_thumb.jpg

EDIT = And YES, I have BOTH the AtreHouse Prints, one for each car... Hanging on my "Man Cave" wall right above my Computer Desk...

post-8727-0-31401300-1355160545_thumb.jpg

post-8727-0-49110800-1355160549_thumb.jpg

post-8727-0-06121300-1355160561_thumb.jpg

post-8727-0-79730500-1355160841_thumb.jpg

Edited by 07SGT0547

Dont forget that those prints has a 20% discount. $580 total including shipping.....not to bad to have the legend signature in a print with your car on it.....i am happy to have ordered it...

Jer

Nice explanation Jer.....i liked that

Edited by Amigo GT500

Weren't they $499 originally?

I do not recall what I paid, I know their were 2 options and I went with the more expensive one.

I think when I bought they went up to $599, but I got 20% off or something like that. I am very happy with what I got.

I just ordered one of these last night, happy birthday from my wife! I love you babe!

Bob, use code 724 to receive the 20 perecent discount!

TNTChris

I bought the 08 SGT Vert handsigned one and I bought the 13 Grabber Blue Boss 302 hand signed by Parnelli Jones. I like them a lot but the frame is kind of cheap. I was able to get get a 32% percent discount which was available at the same time Carroll passed away.

I just received my owners edition 07 SGT hand signed print with my CSM number and my name engraved on the plaque. This thing is great! The COA is behind the frame with "The Man's" signature on it also! This is going to look great in my office.

TNTChris

These prints are so cool. I've wanted one since I found the card advertising them in my car when new.

Jer

Darn you guys!!! :spend::banghead: I just ordered a GT-H one since there are still some available. How can one pass this up? Personalized plate with hand signed print. I wonder how many they have left?

Thanks Amigo GT500 for bring this to my attention! I appreciate it!

Chris

You are welcome mi amigo.....I wanted to have one for my Super Snake but it only comes with silver SS photo and mine is white.... :rockon: