Amigo GT500

ShelbyArteHouse

those are very nice. i ordered one personal one for my gt-h. and picked up the vista blue gt500 one. that was my first shelby

til i got bit by the hertz bug.....LOL to bad they didn't do a hertz convertible one.

Just ordered one for Vista Blue SGT convertible. So nice that some hand signed ones are still available.

Picked up my car last Wednesday, a Vista Blue SGT convertible CSM# 08SGT2011. While I was at the hotel that night I went thru all of the original literature that came with the car. The print brochure had never been opened, I had one ordered by Thursday before I even made it home. That was icing on the cake.

• Like 1

Picked up my car last Wednesday, a Vista Blue SGT convertible CSM# 08SGT2011. While I was at the hotel that night I went thru all of the original literature that came with the car. The print brochure had never been opened, I had one ordered by Thursday before I even made it home. That was icing on the cake.

I finally bit the bullet and bought one. Use discount code NADA13. With shipping and the discount the total comes to $514.30. You have to go to the Ford Images website http://fordimages.co...3b43c5cdd1d360b to use that code. Same company as Shelby Images, just a different entry point. I talked to customer service rep Kevin Johnson who said they have about 10 of the hand-signed white SGT prints left.

Dave

Edited by IASHELBYGT

Mine showed up today. More garage art! I didn't have anymore room on my GTH wall, so had to move this by the bar. Very nice piece!Art1_zpsb59e9cc6.jpg

• Like 1

Wow these are great, what a presentation! I just wish there was one Mopar-related one....maybe a Viper and a Daytona Coupe?? that would have been sweet.

Edited by Jon Mopar

Mine is on the way... I'll post pix when it arrives...

Jer

• Like 1

name='JeffJ' timestamp='1364514949' post='1424942']

Mine showed up today. More garage art! I didn't have anymore room on my GTH wall, so had to move this by the bar. Very nice piece!Art1_zpsb59e9cc6.jpg[/u]

Very nice, hope to get mine soon.

Edited by IASHELBYGT

Mine showed up today. More garage art! I didn't have anymore room on my GTH wall, so had to move this by the bar. Very nice piece!Art1_zpsb59e9cc6.jpg

A great piece to add your GT-H stuff ... glad I got mine when I did.

I finally bit the bullet and bought one. Use discount code NADA13. With shipping and the discount the total comes to $514.30. You have to go to the Ford Images website http://fordimages.co...3b43c5cdd1d360b to use that code. Same company as Shelby Images, just a different entry point. I talked to customer service rep Kevin Johnson who said they have about 10 of the hand-signed white SGT prints left.

Dave

Just an FYI, they have two versions. One is called a collectors edition and the other one is called an owners edition. Both are signed by Carroll, the difference between the two editions is the plaque affixed to the print.

So the 10 left may or may not be an accurate count of both signed editions.

Steve

For you 2012 GT500 owners, you should really consider that autographed 2012 GT500 print. As many of you now know Carroll was not doing too well from around the summer/fall of 2011 to his passing in May of 2012, basically the time period of 2012 GT500 production, so I suspect that there is not too much 2012 GT500 specific memorabilia items out there.

Just my observation on this subject.

Steve

Just an FYI, they have two versions. One is called a collectors edition and the other one is called an owners edition. Both are signed by Carroll, the difference between the two editions is the plaque affixed to the print.

So the 10 left may or may not be an accurate count of both signed editions.

Steve

The plaque is affixed to the "Owners Edition" I believe, isn't that right Steve? Their are 10 of the "Owners Edition" white SGT prints left.

The plaque is affixed to the "Owners Edition" I believe, isn't that right Steve? Their are 10 of the "Owners Edition" white SGT prints left.

Mine above is an owners edition. You can't tell in that picture, but at the bottom of the plaque my name and CSM number are engraved in it.

I'm pretty sure the owners edition has your name & CSM number on the plaque. The collectors edition has only a print sequence number on its plaque.

Steve

Yup! The owner's name is optional, but if you plan to keep the car, put it on there!

Jer

I don't suppose Mr. Shelby signed anything in advance that will come up in a print for the 2013 GT500 year? I would love to have an authentically autographed print of a black 2013 GT500 instead of an autopen autograph. Probably just wishful thinking.

On the owner addition where do you enter your CSM # for the plate? Did not see where you do that so I did not enter "order" This is for the GT-H owner addition. Thanks

Edited by H0050

On the owner addition where do you enter your CSM # for the plate? Did not see where you do that so I did not enter "order" This is for the GT-H owner addition. Thanks

There is a "notes" area on the order form where you are to enter your name & CSM number.

Steve

After I placed my order and filled in the notes I called to confirm and review the order for accuracy ... they are great to deal with.

After I placed my order and filled in the notes I called to confirm and review the order for accuracy ... they are great to deal with.

Thanks. That will be what I do

Well guys,

I contacted Shelby Arte House, and they said no more hand signed prints past 2012, and of course nothing coming out for the 2013 Model Year with an actual signature (no surprise there), so I did the next best thing. They can, however, put a 2013 Owner's Plate on any print they have. So I have a 2013 Owners Plate with my name/VIN on a hand signed 2010 black with matte black stripes GT500 print, which is the same body style and stripe setup as my 2013. Not ideal, but I am OK with it.

Dave

GT-H owners addition hand signed framed print ordered. Plus the 20% savings considering anything signed by Shelby most likely does not need the discount.

GT-H owners addition hand signed framed print ordered. Plus the 20% savings considering anything signed by Shelby most likely does not need the discount.

Nice! It's a great piece. If you see my posts above from when I ordered to receive, it took about 5 weeks it looks like. Probably depends on how often they order the customized plaques and such I would imagine.

30% off right now on Ford Images site. Use code 0416 for the discount.

Edited by IASHELBYGT

30% off right now on Ford Images site. Use code 0416 for the discount.

Thanks for the heads up on the extra 10%off!!! :salute:

I just ordered our owner’s edition version. :yahoo:

Dan

Ordered mine 2 weeks ago. Looking forward to it.

Jer

Just ordered the owners edition (White SGT).

Use the Ford Images site for 30% off (code 0416) and the delivered price is $514.30.

Took the advice of an earlier post called to confirm order and plaque information.

They have "about a dozen or so" white owner's editions left.

30% off~! :drop:

jeez, it was $250 just for the mans signature.......when you could get it..........makes this almost irresistable!

Yup!

Jer

Just got my Vista Blue Convertible print (08SGT2011). I've already hung it on the wall, it's awesome.